Blades v Swindon

Hoping for a 2 goal advantage really, to give us every chance of making the final.

Been down for the tickets today and it didnt really appear busy ! Expecting a crowd of around 19-20,000 including the 1,000 or so from Swindon.

2-0 Blades will do nicely.

Also heard there will be a disrupted rail service to London on the weekend of the finals.

If United do get through to the final...i just realised that's my freaking weekend in London for a comic con and seeing some sights..GDI!

Cancel your trip Alison and save up for the real Comic Con, in San Diego, much warmer weather!

Cancel your trip Alison and save up for the real Comic Con, in San Diego, much warmer weather!

SDCC would be awesome, but no way am i cancelling. Going with 3 friends and we're room sharing.

Still have no confidence in this team,and I don't trust them to put 3 games of winning football together,or even 3 not losing games.They've proved over a season that they are not up to what is required,don't learn from mistakes,and even hinted at a lack of hunger and desire.

We are looking here to manage a game,3 games,dictate them,show a willingness to impose ourselves and our style of play on opponents,eliminate mistakes,which will kill us if we don't,and generally raise our game to the level where we actually dominate our opponents and show a greater strength of mind,spirit and will to win.

Anything less than these things will see us get the same old up and down that we have witnessed all season............and then it will be down to who wants it most on the day,who is hungrier,and who is willing to step up to the plate and take the risks,show the personality to take a game by the throat and say..........this is ours.........who is going to do that for us?

Still have no confidence in this team,and I don't trust them to put 3 games of winning football together,or even 3 not losing games.They've proved over a season that they are not up to what is required,don't learn from mistakes,and even hinted at a lack of hunger and desire.

We are looking here to manage a game,3 games,dictate them,show a willingness to impose ourselves and our style of play on opponents,eliminate mistakes,which will kill us if we don't,and generally raise our game to the level where we actually dominate our opponents and show a greater strength of mind,spirit and will to win.

Anything less than these things will see us get the same old up and down that we have witnessed all season............and then it will be down to who wants it most on the day,who is hungrier,and who is willing to step up to the plate and take the risks,show the personality to take a game by the throat and say..........this is ours.........who is going to do that for us?

I agree with you...

... but we are due a decent result - and tonight's the night! :nod: