Head coach at Owlerton.

cuttsie

I am getting worried.

The continuous recrutement of experts that is happening at Owlerton gets more complicated by the day.

The same thing has happened at Newcastle where player recruitment by others lead to Alan Pardew [A brilliant togga manager] leaving to join Crystal Palace.

The Owls new owner has brought in yet another expert this time it's advisor Paul Senior making three advisors in all.

To many cooks spoil the broth and I fear that Stuart Gray will go the way of Pardew at Newcastle.

I am getting worried.

The continuous recrutement of experts that is happening at Owlerton gets more complicated by the day.

The same thing has happened at Newcastle where player recruitment by others lead to Alan Pardew [A brilliant togga manager] leaving to join Crystal Palace.

The Owls new owner has brought in yet another expert this time it's advisor Paul Senior making three advisors in all.

To many cooks spoil the broth and I fear that Stuart Gray will go the way of Pardew at Newcastle.

Actually what happened to Pardew isn't a bad thing , hes gone to a better more, stable club so if Gary leaves surely its a step up as well

dig dig dig ;);)

Hi Gary here ( lol ) don't see the recruitment of Paul senior as anything but a good thing, our owner obviously means business and is getting the right men in to make sure the right players get in.( if that makes any sense)its three extra wages that could have been avoided, but same as with the pitch and scoreboard this fella isn't gunna scrimp , looking forward to the player recruitment for the first time in years.

I am getting worried.

I don't know this for a fact, but heard from one of my owls mates recently that he has heard that Gray will be taking orders from Glenn Roeder, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing (if true, and my mate has decent connections at the club), but I think it means Gray will not be going anywhere.

Roeder won't be giving orders to gray I can guarantee that , roeder will be doing what he is good at and that is scouting, he has proved he isn't cut out to be a manager so with the two year target and the money that will be invested that won't be happening.