Boxers or pants?

A bit of fun! What's everyone wearing these days, and what do the girls prefer? I used to get ribbed because I prefer wearing pants for footie and for the gym, now most of my team mates also seem to be back in pants too. Is this the impact of celebrities like david beckham seem wearing pants or do others just find them more comfy than boxers like me?

---------- Post added 03-05-2015 at 18:16 ----------

and do you always wear the same type or do you have both? I have pants for sports and work, boxers for home and sleeping

---------- Post added 03-05-2015 at 18:53 ----------

A bit of fun! What's everyone wearing these days, and what do the girls prefer? I used to get ribbed because I prefer wearing pants for footie and for the gym, now most of my team mates also seem to be back in pants too. Is this the impact of celebrities like david beckham seem wearing pants or do others just find them more comfy than boxers like me?

---------- Post added 03-05-2015 at 18:16 ----------

and do you always wear the same type or do you have both? I have pants for sports and work, boxers for home and sleeping

no preferences?

From the female point of view, doesn't really matter what they are as long as they are the colour they were intended to be, not full of holes and with functional elastic.

There's nothing quite as unflattering as elderly, bobbly, bleached, holed pants.

From the female point of view, doesn't really matter what they are as long as they are the colour they were intended to be, not full of holes and with functional elastic.

There's nothing quite as unflattering as elderly, bobbly, bleached, holed pants.

... or men wearing thongs.:gag:

A bit of fun! What's everyone wearing these days, and what do the girls prefer?

Knickers or thongs generally, though I suspect there are a few older women who prefer what my Granny would have called 'bloomers'.