Paris shooting. 17 dead

********. Why should some beady weirdy bloke walk down from a mountain and start telling people what to do? Sounds like some megalomaniac nutter to me.

Religion...just stop, please, then we can all get on with life.

Not very often i agree with you ,but you have hit the nail on the head, 100% spot on. :thumbsup:

. The bottom line is that every Muslim in the world would rather everyone else respected and followed their beliefs.

That's the bottom line of most theists. Not sure why you singled out one religion.

That's the bottom line of most theists. Not sure why you singled out one religion.

At least Hindus have a whole range of gods and goddesses you can follow, or not, depending on how you feel. No BIG BOOK, no GOD. Just a sort of pick and choose religion, turtles, monkeys, elephants, Shiva etc bit of a laugh really..no need for dressing up in black and getting all mardy.

The bottom line is that every Muslim in the world would rather everyone else respected and followed their beliefs.

What a load of dog muck!

What a load of dog muck!

Yes and no my friend.

Most people think the world would be a better place if everyone else shared their world view.

Anyone who professes a religion of any kind is being violent. This is because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself in this way it breeds violence.

No, you are wrong.

I'm not violent in any way. I've never raised my hand to anyone in my life and have no intention to despite the fact I'm a Christian. Yes, I'm sure there are extremist Christian's out there but I consider myself a Christian and I'm in no way violent

Yes and no my friend.

Most people think the world would be a better place if everyone else shared their world view.

Would be a bit formula though wouldn't it!

At least Hindus have a whole range of gods and goddesses you can follow, or not, depending on how you feel. No BIG BOOK, no GOD. Just a sort of pick and choose religion, turtles, monkeys, elephants, Shiva etc bit of a laugh really..no need for dressing up in black and getting all mardy.

They can still dish it out though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_Muslims_in_India

Yes and no my friend.

I know very few Muslims, none of them want everyone to be a Muslim. None of them support these acts of violence and one of them is now an Atheist. Therefore, what Barry said, in my eyes, is a load of dog muck.

No, you are wrong.

I'm not violent in any way. I've never raised my hand to anyone in my life and have no intention to despite the fact I'm a Christian. Yes, I'm sure there are extremist Christian's out there but I consider myself a Christian and I'm in no way violent

You make a good point and I can empaphise with the sentiment you express, and in reality most people of all faiths and none wouldn't dream of being violent to another. Most of us have that "safety cut out" that stops us from going over the edge. Sadly there are individuals on this forum who's lack of thought for others seems to provoke negative reactions. My advice is don't bite back!

One of the first things I was taught was the "Sticks and stones " rhyme as a kid, its stood me in good stead over the years.

Their opinions are exactly that.....theirs!

Well done to my Camarades français and to all who stand fast against terrorism!