Paris shooting. 17 dead

What do you mean 'make an effort'? If everyone accepts the principles of freedom of speech and religious freedom then there is no effort required. The current tensions are caused by members of the Muslim club refusing to play by the rules and trying to elevate their religious choices to a 'more equal' status then other peoples religious choices. No.

Dont bite. He is obviously oblivious to the real world.

What do you mean 'make an effort'? If everyone accepts the principles of freedom of speech and religious freedom then there is no effort required. The current tensions are caused by members of the Muslim club refusing to play by the rules and trying to elevate their religious choices to a 'more equal' status then other peoples religious choices. No.

Your post exemplifies what I mean. You lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of the others and carry no responsibility yourself. More love, less blame would be a good start.

Your post exemplifies what I mean. You lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of the others and carry no responsibility yourself. More love, less blame would be a good start.

Less murdering over a fiction based idol would serve better.

How about ...?

I love Muslims like I love Christians, and like I love people irrespective of their religion. Because I love them all I expect them to love everybody else's also, and to love the principles of freedom of speech. At the very least I expect them to love the concept that everybody else's unprovable beliefs are as equal as their own.

There ... that's basically what Zamo said.

Closed.

If you cannot remain civil this is the result.