2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

It is still mainly liquid here in S6, but it is trying to become snow. All depends on whether the temperature drops enough I suppose.

Proper snow Rivelin/Stannigton, starting to settle aswell

It is still mainly liquid here in S6, but it is trying to become snow. All depends on whether the temperature drops enough I suppose.

It's probably heading your way then as it's coming down thick and fast here just up the road! Cars covered and starting to settle on paths now.

To be fair to him it's not as if there's a pace of life to slow down in Penistone at Christmas.

pace of life is lovely and slow up here all the time . Heaven . sometimes i can go days without seeing anyone apart from the postie in his van .

Trying to settle in killamarsh. Big flakes but I think the snow is too wet to settle properly.

settling in s5......shirecliffe rd slippy approaching moonshine lane roundabout

Roads white over up the hill at stocksbridge-around the red grouse- grit wagon just gone past, most supprising