Charlton v Wednesday

if you lose god help us :sad:

Divine intervention won't help you. Especially when God loves his church:

Edited by CheekyBandit

Divine intervention won't help you.

:) Dont you worry bassett-boys the Owls will do all they can to keep

CheekyBandit quiet for a while.

Keiren Westwood is an injury concern with an hip injury, but he's having a late fitness test.

Stuart is still hoping to have his new striker in before the match at the Valley.He's just sorting

the final pieces to get his man in .He's also pushing very hard for a midfielder.:)Owl.

This is the day we give em a spanking, and also beat them on the pitch too.

:) Hoping to get something from the Valley today, but for me I would like to see some sort

of form and togetherness to set us up for what are two very tough matches this next week

Yes Bournemouth Tuesday night at home, they are a well organised team with a good

structure about them since their promotion from Lge 1.

Then next Saturday the Millers are at Hillsborough and have hit some of form and are

establishing themselves a Championship team.

If I could pick two players of the Millers other than Alex Revell they would be

Ben Pringle and Lee Frecklington , the two midfielders.

If the Owls would have had these two we definitely would not have struggled since the Etihad trouncing.We would be up in the automatics without a shadow of doubt.:)Owl.

Divine intervention won't help you. Especially when God loves his church:

Sssshhhh! :hihi:

Strangely the charlton lot don't appear to be celebrating as much in my video!. Probably as you got taught a footballing lesson on how to finish by a league one team!.

Anyway off to the lane.

Edited by bassett-boys

May and lee on the bench,looking at the team its looks like it could be 5.5.Westwood,palmer,lees,loovens,mattock,maguire,semedo,helan,drenthe,nuhiu. Subs,kirkland,GTF,mcCabe,lee,coke,dielna,may.

Edited by Gazza58

More or less this is the team i said in an earlier post. all we need now is for Drenthe and Helan to get some whitewash on the boots get the ball across to the strikers, and then theres no excuse to be had. Owls win

More or less this is the team i said in an earlier post. all we need now is for Drenthe and Helan to get some whitewash on the boots get the ball across to the strikers, and then theres no excuse to be had. Owls win

It is indeed:) looks like we are going for it today.

1-0 to the Owls! (Drenthe)

---------- Post added 01-11-2014 at 16:43 ----------

Now 1-1 (where are all the Owls Fans today?)

Probably a fair result but we have to start turning draws into wins, Maguire should have done better with his breakthrough just before half time, I don't think Charlton would have come back from 0-2, they had a lot of possession an series of corners in the 2nd half and deserved a goal, would like to see the foul on Nuihu by Bikey in the box again but ho hum another draw :|

It should be a close game and the Owls should hold 'em at bay and squeeze a point .. Bit of a lull in their game as of late and changes are needed but .. fingers crossed this might be a turning point. The Owls are sitting pretty mid-table and lets face it, they're only 7 points adrift !

come on :thumbsup:

a few of us predicted the draw and a point is better than none. drenthe keepin the run going. Early days yet but the outlook doesn't look too bad at all. Well done OWLS

Apparently Drenthe's goal is one of the day. (according to Sky Sports News)