Why our boycott campaign against Israel makes sense #BDS

And that appears to be in addition to the 30 suspected collaborators reported on July 27, 2014 to have been executed by Hamas.

Hey bob, where's the evidence to support your claim that 160 children died digging tunnels? It seems somewhat unlikely.

Hey bob, where's the evidence to support your claim that 160 children died digging tunnels? It seems somewhat unlikely.

I'd guess the evidence has been buried.

I'd guess the evidence has been buried.

Sine bob probably hasn't been over to Gaza with a bucket and spade, I'd rather know where he got those numbers from without your unhelpful interjections thanks.

You keep using the word taqiyya in the wrong context, [/quote

To tell lies or to deceive non-believers ..or attempt to.

Good enough for allah then .....

Taqiyya in Qur'anic Revelation

The Qur'an itself is further testimony to taqiyya. Since God is believed to be the revealer of these verses, he is by default seen as the ultimate perpetrator of deceit—which is not surprising since he is described in the Qur'an as the best makar, that is, the best deceiver or schemer (e.g., 3:54, 8:30, 10:21).

Typically you have tried to change the subject without actually responding to; .... (is that not deception too?)

I am have difficulty in finding these same people speaking out against Hamas deliberately killing civilians in gaza ..who they also claim to be 'fighting' for.

So by omission are you trying to imply that you are not prepared to condemn the murder of civilians in gaza by hamas?

Is this because some of you actually condone these the murders?

or

Is it because some of you have other reasons not to condemn them?

....and afaik no one on this thread supports Hamas. :rolleyes:

If you expect people to believe that I'd really consider changing whatever it is you have been drinking.

Edited by Tommo68

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_tunnel_warfare_in_the_Gaza_Strip

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/07/31/if-liberal-elites-really-cared-about-gazan-children/

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/At-least-160-children-died-digging-tunnels-for-Hamas-369138

http://www.wildolive.co.uk/Tunnels.htm

1 Hamas Tunnel needs 350 truckloads of building materials -

(entering through Israel's alleged blockade)

That is a cost of 3 million US Dollars

So far the IDF has found 31 tunnels  (total cost 93 million US Dollars)

With these materials the Hamas government could have built

86 homes

7 mosques

6 schools

19 medical clinics

Who knows how many civilian bomb shelters?Â

Plus the cost in terms of children killed during tunneling -

'At least 160 children died digging tunnels for Hamas'

Use of child labor is not stopped by police in Gaza, where children's "nimble bodies" help dig the tunnels that lead into Israel and Egypt, according to a 2012 paper written for the Journal of Palestine Studies.

The paper, titled Gaza's Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel's Siege says that little had been done to stop the phenomenon of child labor during the digging of the tunnels by Hamas in Gaza. In December 2011, the paper's author Nicolas Pelham accompanied a police patrol in Gaza and reported that "nothing was done to impede the use of children in the tunnels, where, much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies."

Russell Brand opposes anti-Semitism after death threats: 'We must disavow all forms of prejudice that lead to exclusion and execution'

Russell Brand has been vocal in his criticism of the media coverage of the Israel-Gaza conflict. Particularly in his satirical YouTube series, The Trews...............

You are taking Russell Brand seriously!

You expect others to do the same!

So called celebs spouting off and jumping on the band-waggon of popular issues basically to increase their own profile and in their own opinion look good are just tiresome.

Brand has also said;

his latest book will explain how "The Revolution" will work, giving readers tips on how to "bring down the government and establish a person and global utopia in a simple, accessible book".

He wouldn't be trying to promote that now would he?

Guardian 2012;

...... For the authors in the top 50 autobiographies, the average number of copies sold was 410,000. The average RRP of the best-selling biographies was £11.01, and £13.61 for a top 50 autobiography......

mmmm think what you will.

Oh yes they do, you for a start

I support the gazan people in their struggle against the illegal occupation by Israel.

I do not support Hamas.

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 12:31 ----------

You keep using the word taqiyya in the wrong context, [/quote

To tell lies or to deceive non-believers ..or attempt to.

Good enough for allah then .....

Taqiyya in Qur'anic Revelation

The Qur'an itself is further testimony to taqiyya. Since God is believed to be the revealer of these verses, he is by default seen as the ultimate perpetrator of deceit—which is not surprising since he is described in the Qur'an as the best makar, that is, the best deceiver or schemer (e.g., 3:54, 8:30, 10:21).

Typically you have tried to change the subject without actually responding to; .... (is that not deception too?)

I am have difficulty in finding these same people speaking out against Hamas deliberately killing civilians in gaza ..who they also claim to be 'fighting' for.

So by omission are you trying to imply that you are not prepared to condemn the murder of civilians in gaza by hamas?

Is this because some of you actually condone these the murders?

or

Is it because some of you have other reasons not to condemn them?

If you expect people to believe that I'd really consider changing whatever it is you have been drinking.

You believe that Muslims always deceive and lie to the non Muslims so why the hell should I bother explaining to you if you believe that?

Supporting the Palestinians does not mean I or others support Hamas. :rolleyes:

And that appears to be in addition to the 30 suspected collaborators reported on July 27, 2014 to have been executed by Hamas.

I noticed the word 'Suspected'

I doubt they got a trial by jury though.

You believe that Muslims always deceive and lie to the non Muslims so why the hell should I bother explaining to you if you believe that?

Supporting the Palestinians does not mean I or others support Hamas. :rolleyes:

I hate to break it to you but the palestinian people are Hamas and Hamas are the Palestinian people. Until this is accepted and dealt with there will simply be no peace in the region.

I hate to break it to you but the palestinian people are Hamas and Hamas are the Palestinian people. Until this is accepted and dealt with there will simply be no peace in the region.

And many of the people that have to run for cover every-time Hamas fire a rocket are Palestinian, those same Palestinian rockets kill more Palestinians than Israelis and the people most likley to suffer because of an boycott against Israel are Palestinians. Palestinians appear to be the own worst enemy.

whoosh bang there's goes another one of my posts in the middle of the night

no rhyme or reason just disapears in the middle of the night or whatever/

calling isis a bunch of nutters and letting them get any kind of power seems to have really offended someone:huh::suspect:

And many of the people that have to run for cover every-time Hamas fire a rocket are Palestinian, those same Palestinian rockets kill more Palestinians than Israelis and the people most likley to suffer because of an boycott against Israel are Palestinians. Palestinians appear to be the own worst enemy.

Gaza rockets hit the West Bank a week or two back too.

---------- Post added 23-08-2014 at 17:23 ----------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_tunnel_warfare_in_the_Gaza_Strip

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/07/31/if-liberal-elites-really-cared-about-gazan-children/

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/At-least-160-children-died-digging-tunnels-for-Hamas-369138

http://www.wildolive.co.uk/Tunnels.htm

1 Hamas Tunnel needs 350 truckloads of building materials -

(entering through Israel's alleged blockade)

That is a cost of 3 million US Dollars

So far the IDF has found 31 tunnels  (total cost 93 million US Dollars)

With these materials the Hamas government could have built

86 homes

7 mosques

6 schools

19 medical clinics

Who knows how many civilian bomb shelters?Â

Plus the cost in terms of children killed during tunneling -

'At least 160 children died digging tunnels for Hamas'

Use of child labor is not stopped by police in Gaza, where children's "nimble bodies" help dig the tunnels that lead into Israel and Egypt, according to a 2012 paper written for the Journal of Palestine Studies.

The paper, titled Gaza's Tunnel Phenomenon: The Unintended Dynamics of Israel's Siege says that little had been done to stop the phenomenon of child labor during the digging of the tunnels by Hamas in Gaza. In December 2011, the paper's author Nicolas Pelham accompanied a police patrol in Gaza and reported that "nothing was done to impede the use of children in the tunnels, where, much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies."

Gaza will only move on from warfare when they choose to build those things instead of tunnels and rockets, and choose to love their own more than they hate the Jews of Israel.