Airliner possibly shot down over Ukraine

Huge front page headline in today's Daily Mail - 'Putin's Killed My Son'

Has this been proved? Did I miss it?

I don't know whether it's true or not, but a lot of people will simply read that headline and believe it to be a fact.

This is how newspapers create and manipulate public opinion.

Never let the known facts get in the way of a sensationalist headline. And people say you cam't trust what you read on the internet....

It's not fact, it's one parent's opinion which appears to have been run as a story.

Huge front page headline in today's Daily Mail - 'Putin's Killed My Son'

Has this been proved? Did I miss it?

I don't know whether it's true or not, but a lot of people will simply read that headline and believe it to be a fact.

.......and a lot of people understand the use of quotation marks. But don't let that stop you regarding everyone else as morons.

No wonder the UK is famous for its crap education for COMMON PEOPLE, as they are clueless when it comes to propaganda.

Are you including yourself in your statement. After all, the conspiracy theorists seem clueless when it comes to accepting the so-called truth they see and read on the internet.

Are you including yourself in your statement. After all, the conspiracy theorists seem clueless when it comes to accepting the so-called truth they see and read on the internet.

You're not inferring that the CT's beloved Russia Today is the English voice of the Kremlin I hope.

This is truly sad news

"It was initially feared that more than 100 of the 298 passengers were bound for the Melbourne conference.

International AIDS Society executive directors Owen Ryan said the conference would go on as planned.

“Our colleagues were travelling because of their dedication to bringing an end to AIDS,” Mr Ryan said.

“We will honour their commitment and keep them in our hearts as we begin our program on Sunday.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/six-mh17-passengers-were-bound-for-melbourne-aids-conference/story-fni0fiyv-1226994175207?nk=da24d3b3cc02d0be6cf5ef2fb57fad53

MH17 crash victim recalled as a pioneer in AIDS research

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/18/joep-lange-mh17-crash-aids-researcher/12870381/

This is possibly the greatest terrorist outrage singe the World Trade Centre was destroyed. That action provoked war and invasion, no doubt this outrage will provoke a wag of the finger and a strongly worded memo. Russia can do what it wants because the West has it's tongue so far up Putin's backside it can tell what he had for dinner last week.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

I think Malaysia are paying for Russia's sins here.

Plane still missing, families treated like horse apples.

Plane shot down, hundreds killed, families left devastated.

Malaysia must be the bedrock of bad luck and curses rite now.

I think Malaysia are paying for Russia's sins here.

Plane still missing, families treated like horse apples.

Plane shot down, hundreds killed, families left devastated.

Malaysia must be the bedrock of bad luck and curses rite now.

I think you should stop thinking, you show no empathy for those who have died, and use this thread as some kind of bizarre entertainment.

The majority of your comments are stupid. immature and show a total lack of understanding of what is really going on.

Maybe you should limit your comments to your banal A-Z threads?

People have died: men, women and children. Whole families have perished!

Yet here is Bedrock with his dumb conspiracies theories...........

I think you should stop thinking, you show no empathy for those who have died, and use this thread as some kind of bizarre entertainment.

The majority of your comments are stupid. immature and show a total lack of understanding of what is really going on.

Maybe you should limit your comments to your banal A-Z threads?

People have died: men, women and children. Whole families have perished!

Yet here is Bedrock with his dumb conspiracies theories...........

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to mention it, but Bedders is known for airing a few of his personal problems on here, problems that i see related to his (to others) sometimes inappropriate posts. You have to allow for that i believe. And though he's an o*l, i'd hate to see him stop posting due to the vitriol.

I genuinely don't believe he means any malice or ill will with any of it, towards anyone.

I understand that people on here have their own personal problems, I think most of us do to one degree or another.

I normally just read posts without commenting, hence my low post count, but Bedrock consistently makes inappropriate posts.

Perhaps, if his problems are that severe he should seek professional help? He seems unable to distinguish real life tragedy from fiction.

I have no personal vitriol against him, however I do find a lot of his posts offensive when it comes to threads involving human tragedy, threads he seems unable to stay away from.