British Movement in Sheffield

If i ran a business with staff i wouldnt want to be carrying loads of staff on guaranteed hours contracts either because you then have problems getting rid if work drops off and you are stuck with a big wage bill . Zero hours contracts are the way forward and enables employers to avoid carrying wage bills . This is nowt new.......... employment agencies have always worked this way , ie, no guarantee of how many hours work you have or how many weeks work you have .

Don't you want customers who live well, are employed properly and are therefore paid properly?

An increase in zero hour contracts will affect your business in the long run.

Oh of course that famous English woman The Queen whos husband is a Greek and whose family are German.

Thereby proving my point about the anti-immigrant retoric that you fail to realise we are probably all immigrants. Just some of us here before others.

Exactly my point, Woodmally. My heritage is Nordic. I have no problem with immigrants.

Thereby proving my point about the anti-immigrant retoric that you fail to realise we are probably all immigrants. Just some of us here before others.

Yes there has indeed been centuries of immigration/invasion into these shores, culminating in the country that exists today. But I would say that Britain by the 90's/millennium was the "finished" article if you will- a British Britain with a healthy smattering of ethnic minorities. Now its just getting silly and starting to go wrong; Pagehall, Tower Hamlets, the recent riots, FGM and Birmingham schools are cases in point. Also, the government has just a to legislate to make taking someone abroad for a forced marriage, illegal.

Edited by Guest

What are the distinctions then?

good immigrants

bad immigrants

more than likely

obviously those nasty muslims go in the bad set :roll:

Yes there has indeed been centuries of immigration/invasion into these shores, culminating in the country that exists today. But I would say that Britain by the 90's/millennium was the "finished" article if you will- a British Britain with a healthy smattering of ethnic minorities. Now its just getting silly and starting to go wrong; Pagehall, Tower Hamlets, the recent riots, FGM and Birmingham schools are cases in point. Also, the government has just a to legislate to make taking someone abroad for a forced marriage, illegal.

There are good and bad in every race on this globe of ours. For every Page Hall immigrant you mention causing problems. I can identify one white chav whose never had a job in his or her life, got a handful of kids and takes drugs. Suffice it to say race has nothing to do with a person being a scumbag. Some people unfortunately just are.

Mine too.

.............and mine!

Even if you believe this tosh at least condemn the presence of a violent Nazi group in your city.

There are good and bad in every race on this globe of ours. For every Page Hall immigrant you mention causing problems. I can identify one white chav whose never had a job in his or her life, got a handful of kids and takes drugs. Suffice it to say race has nothing to do with a person being a scumbag. Some people unfortunately just are.

True enough to say we have enough of our own people who present problems to society, how can it ever be a valid excuse to import more?

I agree with some of this. There are certain attitudes within the Muslim community that don't work over here, and therefore shouldn't exist over here. I think we all know what they are, so I won't repeat them.

However, what about the actions of the radical far right? They incite violence, they invade mosques, they go out dressed in military style uniforms and intimidate communities. They are just as big a part of the problem as the extremists!

The "LAW" covers "Incitement to Racial Hatred ". It can be applied to groups and even Websites -even this Forum.

If a person or group of people are sure that an organisation or website is propagating Racial Hatred-report it to the Crown Prosecution Service.

The moderators of this Forum ought to be cognisant, of what they allow to be posted in relation to matters of race.

I'm sure the moderators wouldn't want a case brought against them, for allowing the Forum to be used, as a platform for Incitement To Racial Hatred. (Personally , I don't think they let the Form be missed used. However,not everybody may share my view).

As far as "free speech" is concerned . You can't just incite racial hatred without

running the possibility of prosecution. The terms of who or who isn't of a particular race are easily found on the Internet.

There are limits to "Free Speech". For anybody else with a view on race--be careful about what you write. The sentiments of what you write may come back to bite you.

Edited by petemcewan

I'm sure the moderators wouldn't want a case brought against them, for allowing the Forum to be used, as a platform for Incitement To Racial Hatred.

This happens all day, every day on Facebook. The amount of fake "this man was told to take down his England flags" stories that are spreading like wild fire, is ridiculous!

The "LAW" covers "Incitement to Racial Hatred ". It can be applied to groups and even Websites -even this Forum.

I wish this would be done on those offensive "Britain First" posts that people keep circulating on Facebook. It worries me that so many people share them.