British Movement in Sheffield

Embrace my country,accept my religion,accept my culture,accept my clothing,accept my food,accept my flag,work hard,pay in before you take out(Like we have to) otherwise go home,your not English or British and never will be.This is England

What are the distinctions then?

massive question.

You have first gen, 2nd gen, Eu NHS/benefit seekers, tax avoiding car washers, hookers et al. basically all reducing the living standards of the masses. But dont worry labour are setting the "cost of living" agenda (whilst undermining wages).

you guys slash your own throats :loopy:

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 06:31 ----------

Yep. All this immigration is disgusting. We'd be far better spending the money we 'waste' on 'immigrants', teaching our natives how to use the Queen's English correctly instead.

Yep isnt exactly queens english but i cant be bothered to work out what you really want to say here.

I would like to point out that the cost so far is estimated at £150 b........approx 10% of national debt :help:

Embrace my country,accept my religion,accept my culture,accept my clothing,accept my food,accept my flag,work hard,pay in before you take out(Like we have to) otherwise go home,your not English or British and never will be.This is England

Attend church a lot do you?

What do you really mean by 'accept' in this jingoistic little soundbite?

If i ran a business with staff i wouldnt want to be carrying loads of staff on guaranteed hours contracts either because you then have problems getting rid if work drops off and you are stuck with a big wage bill . Zero hours contracts are the way forward and enables employers to avoid carrying wage bills . This is nowt new.......... employment agencies have always worked this way , ie, no guarantee of how many hours work you have or how many weeks work you have .

If you had a business nobody would work for you when they found out what you're like; in fact, your business would probably go bust after a month through lack of custom

Which country would that be. What is your culture, religion etc etc.

I have read some ill thought out comments before but this takes the biscuit.

If you had a business nobody would work for you when they found out what you're like; in fact, your business would probably go bust after a month through lack of custom

We don't often see eye to eye, but I salute you sir for this priceless gem!

Your food?

Is Pizza ok? Spag Bol?

Curry?

Kebab?

Burgers and Hotdogs? Maybe they're too foreign for you as well, you daft racist?

Your food?

Is Pizza ok? Spag Bol?

Curry?

Kebab?

Burgers and Hotdogs? Maybe they're too foreign for you as well, you daft racist?

I love their irony, Cpc...

"Our country " this.. "Our food that"... Deary, Deary me.

All typed on their Japanese Computer, whilst sitting on their Swedish sofa, wearing Italian clothes, watching American programmes on their Korean TV, before driving to work in their German car making calls on their Finnish or Korean mobile Phone to order their Indian takeaway.

Attend church a lot do you?

No..should I,its a christian country attendance is optional,is it compulsary elsewhere?

---------- Post added 29-06-2014 at 00:33 ----------

What do you really mean by 'accept' in this jingoistic little soundbite?[/QUOT

Wheres the aggression that makes jingoistic relevant?

Guest sibon
No..should I,its a christian country attendance is optional,is it compulsary elsewhere?

What do you really mean by 'accept' in this jingoistic little soundbite?[/QUOT

Wheres the aggression that makes jingoistic relevant?

You just have to love Saturday night at chucking out time.:D

Which country would that be. What is your culture, religion etc etc.

I have read some ill thought out comments before but this takes the biscuit.

That would be England,Im christian as its a Christian country,so my culture and religion would be Christian.....did you really need to ask,its pretty self explanatory as a statement