British Movement in Sheffield

to get to the nnity gritty i travel through pitsmoor, fir vale and darnel and the clife just about every day just about every day have done for the last twenty years and i have never seen any evidence of racism in any of these places or in sheffield as a whole the ony time i've read about any as been the odd, shooting or stabbing around S3, S4, & that seems to be between people usually teenagers of their own ethnic groups or race i do't mind immergrants coming to sheffield, what would the health service do ithout them they virtually run the NHS what i disagree with is the number of east europeans coming over here who seem to take over an area of the city and donn't do anything apart from open car ashes in every petrol station thats gone bust. but it's down to the government, immergration deptment and councils to junp on it before it get's out of control let me reiterate i have to go to the northern every other day for dialysis and if it asn't for people from all over the world, and withut them the NHS would go bust along with nursing homes care centre's transport, catering without them this country would be finnished. all i want to see is this country out of the EU forever

Oh? are Finland even in the EU?

What is this British Movement, are they an arm of Pickfords?