Where can I buy 33 waist jeans?

house of fraser do half sizes, most brands do anyway

The Oxfam Online Shop has at least 43 pairs of 32 and 34 inch waist trousers and jeans all brand new with tags, costing between £8 and £80 plus postage of approx £4 however many you order.

Order a few pairs, decide which one(s) you like and which fit and return the rest post free and Oxfam will refund the balance.

Or buy a belt.

I agree.

I've been a 32 inch waist forever, yet the last pair of jeans I bought at 32 inch seemed to be way too big? whats the deal with that?

Sports Direct on Line have loads of Jeans,Tesco also

Why not buy a pair of stretch jeans - buy waist size 32 and they will easily stretch to 33.

If your not bothered about designer labels, you can buy them from Sainsburys or Asda.

GAP do 33in waist!

Pretty pointless question really as different brands tend to be slightly different sizes. Depending where I buy mine from I can be anywhere from 30 to 34".

jb

I'm anything between 34" - 38" depending on what our lass comes home with, The belt is a handy little thing but even that doesn't stop me walking around pulling my jeans back up all day in fear of looking like a teenager :hihi:

GAP do 33in waist!

Thanks I'll give them a try. And I'll have a look in TK Maxx as well.

In reply to some of the other points:

Stretch jeans are ok but can still get uncomfortable when sitting unless the top button is undone. Belts are ok with bigger size jeans if a baggy arse doesn't bother you. It bothers me. And a diet doesn't really work when you're in your fifties and your six-pack has migrated south a bit :hihi:

Problem is I was spoiled by the one perfect pair of jeans I found in H&M a couple of years back.

We always get my skinny mini fellas jeans from river island

it the skinny mans shop on e bay you'll find some on there

Seems I misjudged H&M. They now have all the jeans back in again, although some of the 32 waist were actually bigger than the 33!