The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

14 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

His constituents mat have wanted answers. He is also a party leader.  He owes us answers.

There is plenty of evidence.  You are just blind to it.

No party has ever been under so much scrutiny.  This is because the anti semitism runs deep in this disgusting party.

.01 % have been accused, and you say it runs deep, are you mad?

On 11/07/2019 at 09:53, alchresearch said:

Labour anti-Semitism claims prompt dismay in party

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48946070

Once again, hand wringing from those in the party that care, a slap down and more heads in the sand ignoring the matter from those that don't.

As long as this drags on and you have people in the party acknowledging the issue, while at the same time you have those denying it, it just drags the party name through the mud.  

Labour could do itself some real favours by giving it's Palestinian obsession a rest and concentrating on this country and its woeful leadership for a while.

you keep blathering on about antisemitism in the party, quite a few pages back you were talking about Chris Williamson being antisemitic, i asked you then and got no reply, so i'll ask again, what did he actually say that was antisemitic? come on, put up or shut up..

6 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

.01 % have been accused, and you say it runs deep, are you mad?

you keep blathering on about antisemitism in the party, quite a few pages back you were talking about Chris Williamson being antisemitic, i asked you then and got no reply, so i'll ask again, what did he actually say that was antisemitic? come on, put up or shut up..

Can you please not mock mental health please.  I am not "mad", but even if I was I should still be able to chat on a chat forum without the likes of you condeming me.

I don't remember ever discussion Chris Williamson. Can you refresh my memory please?

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Can you please not mock mental health please.  I am not "mad", but even if I was I should still be able to chat on a chat forum without the likes of you condeming me.

I don't remember ever discussion Chris Williamson. Can you refresh my memory please?

I am not mocking mental health, the second post wasnt directed at you thats why i quoted Alchresearch

43 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

His constituents mat have wanted answers. He is also a party leader.  He owes us answers.

There is plenty of evidence.  You are just blind to it.

No party has ever been under so much scrutiny.  This is because the anti semitism runs deep in this disgusting party.

thats because the establishment are scared to death of him, yeah, lets see the evidence please

Edited by banjodeano

44 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Instead of rehashing old arguments can you provide some evidence of widespread antisemitism in the Labour Party.

You have been asked now by three different posters.

7 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Really?

Apart from the usual ‘If Corbyn attends Palestinian events he must be antisemitic narrative’, there is not a single example of a Corbyn or any other Labour member exhibiting antisemitism in that Wikipedia page.

Given the huge amount of digging for evidence that has been done for nearly three years now, isn’t it very suspicious that all they can come up with is speculation and innuendo and the odd unwise comment being made? 

Just now, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

Apart from the usual ‘If Corbyn attends Palestinian events he must be antisemitic narrative’, there is not a single example of a Corbyn or any other Labour member exhibiting antisemitism in that Wikipedia page.

Given the huge amount of digging for evidence that has been done for nearly three years now, isn’t it very suspicious that all they can come up with is speculation and innuendo and the odd unwise comment being made? 

You haven't addressed any single example written on that wikipedia page. (And yes, even Corbyn encouraging his extremist friends is demonstration of his antisemitism).

Well, it's hard to continue in discussion when you're ignoring the facts.

24 minutes ago, Branyy said:

You haven't addressed any single example written on that wikipedia page. (And yes, even Corbyn encouraging his extremist friends is demonstration of his antisemitism).

Well, it's hard to continue in discussion when you're ignoring the facts.

but there is no facts....show me the facts, all i can see are that 250 people got expelled from the party, a party that has 500.000 plus members, and lets remember that a lot of these people were probably like Chris Williamson, people that were originally charged with antisemitism, then kicked out of the party on the grounds of bringing the party in to disrepute...

surely if the party was rife with antisemitism then there would be better evidence than that....

Its all a conspiracy, shame that some suckers get fooled by it

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

No, I don't.  I quote news articles which report on antisemitism.   

I haven't said Chris Williamson was antisemitic.    Again, I posted links about Williamson. 

If you have a problem with them, why don't you quote the bits which are wrong and put forward your opinion?

While you continue to bury your head in the sand, Labour released this statement to supporters at the time of the Panorama doc:

JENNIE IS DEALING WITH ANTISEMITISM

IT IS A REAL AND PRESENT PROBLEM

But, of course, it doesn't exist if the person dealing with it is deleting stuff:

Labour general secretary Jennie Formby 'deleted emails about anti-semitism', claims Panorama probe

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/105219/labour-general-secretary-jennie-formby-deleted

You and Top Cats Hat will continue to bury your heads in the sand, just like many other Labour loyalists, while in the meantime, people in the real world continue to abandon Labour and vote elsewhere. 

How many people do you need to tell you Labour is fundamentally broken and has been ever since Corbyn took over?

How many Labour MPs do you need?

But even then you'll make up some other excuse as to why this is (Brexit, no doubt, or they're Blairites)

Edited by alchresearch