The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Message added by Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

If ever there was a more appropriate name!

Labour MP Hugh Gaffney sorry for 'deeply offensive' Burns Supper remarks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42975528

tbh i do think a lot of these "gaffs" are because a lot of the labour support, and mps do come from a more honest, working class background and call a spade a spade.

And some times say things maybe a bloke down the working mens club might say, but an mp shouldnt.

tbh i do think a lot of these "gaffs" are because a lot of the labour support, and mps do come from a more honest, working class background and call a spade a spade.

And some times say things maybe a bloke down the working mens club might say, but an mp shouldnt.

Yet if a Tory makes a gaff like this you're all over it...double standards Mel?

Yet if a Tory makes a gaff like this you're all over it...double standards Mel?

1: not really, i was purely speculating on why i think.....a few of these have popped up lately, which also leads to number 2.

2: im sure less tories are what youd class as "honest working class people" ie:- the ones youd see in a working mans club say?

3: im not a tory NOR a labour supporter, like i said above, was just my speculation on why a few have popped up lately

1: not really, i was purely speculating on why i think.....a few of these have popped up lately, which also leads to number 2.

2: im sure less tories are what youd class as "honest working class people" ie:- the ones youd see in a working mans club say?

3: im not a tory NOR a labour supporter, like i said above, was just my speculation on why a few have popped up lately

I'm not a supporter of either Mel (come to think of it I don't really support any party)..they're all as bad as each other..I know people who support both of them though and to be honest they all drink in my local so I don't think you can classify them as easily as that..

I'm not a supporter of either Mel (come to think of it I don't really support any party)..they're all as bad as each other..I know people who support both of them though and to be honest they all drink in my local so I don't think you can classify them as easily as that..

i was talking about mps not the supporters