The Conservative Party - all discussion here please.

I think you got that wrong, for a change, Mecky: it's your post which is an insult. To baseline intelligence.

You think away all you like but you know deep down, as does everyone, that it's you who is wrong.

UKIP thread should be unlocked regardless of whether you agree or disagree with them.

Of course it is - people on here don't like them! Or could it be they are a threat to the "establishment"???

:):)

You can't have a debate with a kipper

You think away all you like but you know deep down, as does everyone, that it's you who is wrong.

Care to point out his errors of fact then? We are all agog just waiting to see you do so....

UKIP thread should be unlocked regardless of whether you agree or disagree with them.

Makes it look like this forum doesn't want any negativity about them posted......

Not me.

Sorry but you are wrong on that one.

This thread seems a bit quiet. Just to cheer things up here is the Daily-Mail-o-Matic news headline generator:

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

HAVE THE UNEMPLOYED DEFRAUDED YOUR PENSION?

WILL THE POLES GIVE BRITAIN'S SWANS DIABETES?

ARE CYCLISTS KILLING PENSIONERS?

HAVE CYCLISTS DESTROYED YOU?

Are the Tories planing to cut disability payments along with pensions?

They all do. But that is all Cameron does.

At least Milliband tries, on occasion, to answer a question, not that I'm a fan, and opens himself up to putting his foot in it.

Cameron on other hand is like a robot in his answers, and if that doesn't work he resorts to bullying and insults. Not something that he can do with Paxman.

Very much so. He's hopeless when he gets veered off path. Milliband is smarter and probably a better politician, so it baffles me as to why he persists with Balls. A man who unusually for a politician has been consistent. Consistently wrong, for the last 5+ years. And Eds sound bites are incredibly far worse than Cameron's.

I'm pining for a Clement Attlee or a John Smith :(

Very much so. He's hopeless when he gets veered off path. Milliband is smarter and probably a better politician, so it baffles me as to why he persists with Balls. A man who unusually for a politician has been consistent. Consistently wrong, for the last 5+ years. And Eds sound bites are incredibly far worse than Cameron's.

I'm pining for a Clement Attlee or a John Smith :(

John Smith's death was a tragedy for this country. The Tories were never going to win a fifth term, especially after Smith made sure Kinnock was booted. But when Smith died and was replaced by Blair we basically had another Tory at the helm.

As for Miliband he's a far more capable politician than Cameron in many ways. In other respects Cameron wins out, principally his utter belief in everything he says, even when its total crap. Miliband is the man who could stab his own brother in the back but be terrified of a sandwich or half a bitter. Cameron just seems like there's nothing in his head.

They don't make politicians like they used to.