Clarkson and the N word

Agree with Bonzo, he did NOT say the word (or any words at all, the whole middle of the rhyme was just mumbling) so has nothing to apologise for and there's nothing to be kicking up a fuss about.

Although when I was a nipper the word used was always tigger or tiger! I'd not realised the original rhyme used the N word until quite recently.

Bingo!

If it's acceptable for one 'group' to say it then it's acceptable for all otherwise it's just a case of double standards and whilst those exist there will be no equality that people clamour for.

You owe it yourself to commence your campaign to allow non-blacks to use the n word. Start today in work or at the shops. Feed back to us tomorrow if you're not in hospital.

---------- Post added 02-05-2014 at 10:14 ----------

Agree with Bonzo, he did NOT say the word (or any words at all, the whole middle of the rhyme was just mumbling) so has nothing to apologise for and there's nothing to be kicking up a fuss about.

Although when I was a nipper the word used was always tigger or tiger! I'd not realised the original rhyme used the N word until quite recently.

We used nipper

Black people (particularly Afro Americans) call each other niggas all the time. If it's OK to shout about in music videos (which children have access to), then I can't see why we all can't use the word.

Blacks? I thought that was a camping shop. At least have the decency to use the term 'black people'.

100 quid says youre white :rolleyes:

Ill use what ever term i see fit thankyou.

As long as im not being racist or discriminatory in any way then i dont care if you like my wording or not.

Also, it shows your ignorance of the subject when you say that "just because some misguided black rappers say",, like yeah, only rappers use that word. lol.

Go for a walk in an area where blacks are in high numbers, go for a drink at one of their clubs, not only will you have a great time youll also see that thinking only black rappers say that phrase is silly in the extreme.

Edited by Leather man

I always thought it was tigger, I also had no idea what a slope was until recently either.

Either way the whole thing has been blown out of all proportions, just another chance for the papers to take a cheap shot at a celeb.

Always makes me laugh, the number of people who moan about Clarkson but tune into each and every episode of Top Gear :hihi::hihi::hihi:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/01/jeremy-clarkson-begs-forgiveness-n-word-top-gear

"Please be assured I did everything in my power to not use that word, as I'm sitting here begging your forgiveness for the fact my efforts obviously weren't quite good enough, thank you."

hahahaha....:hihi:

Haha, that is very funny. He had to battle to control his own voice. He did everything he could. But he still said the word.

I can't imagine what life is like for Jeremy, the poor sod having to battle his own voice all the time.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/01/jeremy-clarkson-begs-forgiveness-n-word-top-gear

"Please be assured I did everything in my power to not use that word, as I'm sitting here begging your forgiveness for the fact my efforts obviously weren't quite good enough, thank you."

hahahaha....:hihi:

It was the funniest 'apology' ive ever heard.

Good ol Jezza!! lol.

I always thought it was tigger, I also had no idea what a slope was until recently either.

Either way the whole thing has been blown out of all proportions, just another chance for the papers to take a cheap shot at a celeb.

Always makes me laugh, the number of people who moan about Clarkson but tune into each and every episode of Top Gear :hihi::hihi::hihi:

No I had no idea about the word slope either, when I watched that episode I thought they were referring to nothing more than the angle of the bridge!