We*nesday investment stalls.

megalithic

I thought MM had said that he had not been talking to them?

It could have been as simple as:-

Agent: Hello! You don't know me, but I am fronting an unamed Qatari consortium, can we buy your club?

MM: Do you have proof of funds?

Agent: No

MM: Bye

We all know that if they offered MM the right noney, he would be gone like a shot, as he is on the way to 80 years old.

I thought MM had said that he had not been talking to them?

It could have been as simple as:-

Agent: Hello! You don't know me, but I am fronting an unamed Qatari consortium, can we buy your club?

MM: Do you have proof of funds?

Agent: No

MM: Bye

We all know that if they offered MM the right noney, he would be gone like a shot, as he is on the way to 80 years old.

He might be worried about the outcome of the latest inquest of the disaster hearing which if it goes the wrong way could be costly.

He might be worried about the outcome of the latest inquest of the disaster hearing which if it goes the wrong way could be costly.

Surely he would be fully aware of that before he even enquired.MM found out who heads this consortium and told him to do one.Yet another non story.:(

As much as you'd love to think our investment has stalled, they never were in talks to buy us and this J Hope is a complete nobody.

Allow me to borrow a quote from Owlstalk from a poster who was a long serving fans group director until recently:

Sky Sports still listening to Jonathan Hope...

Jonathan Hope claimed on the Preston North End forum, when attempting to establish his credibility, that he was a patron of the Jamie Bulger Memorial Trust.

I spoke to the Trust. They said that they were approached by Mr Hope, who had promised to name a stand after the Trust at a club he was in negotiation to buy. He also wanted to give them shares in a bottled beer company, which would guarantee them an income for years to come.

Nothing came off, and after conducting background checks, they did not accept Mr Hope as a patron.

Mr Hope is not, and never has been a patron.