Man on trial in US courtroom shot and killed

[/url]

Has your account been hijacked. Or was this a serious post.

Why wouldn't it be serious?

---------- Post added 26-04-2014 at 03:42 ----------

It's very hard to understand why you would need to shoot someone for the henious act of being armed with a Biro....

As to why you need to do it six times, that's even harder to understand.

This guy was in federal court, not a state or local county court. This indicates a deep, deep level of doo doo. Think Ray Liotta as Henry Hill testifying against Paul Sorvino and Robert De Niro in Goodfellas.

Federal marshals don't mess around. They're trained to put down any sort of courtroom insurrection and they put it down hard. Attacking a witness in open court with a weapon (even a pen) may earn you a one way trip to the morgue. Perhaps the defendant's pea brain couldn't process this information, or he simply didn't care. I suspect the former. For sure, he had the impulse control of a flea.

I'm not going to pretend to be sorry this guy is dead. Why should I? By all accounts, he was a waste of space and thoroughly loathsome individual. Who knows how much more pain, suffering, death and destruction he might have caused if he hadn't had his criminal activities cut short thanks to his own stupidity. In any case, he lived by the sword and he died by it.

Oh, I found this where the defendant promised to behave. Guess he was a liar, too.

Edited by Sierra

Yeah you've had officers killed in the line. So what? It's utterly irrelevant to the point being made but a nice way for you to demonstrate synthetic outrage and a holier than thou attitude.

Are you going to answer the question which is in case you forgot why the police in the court overreacted to the extent that they shot someone dead for the henious crime of being arsey with a ballpoint?

So there you have it folks ! The tyoical bleeding heart liberal attitude of crocodile tears for the perpetrator while it seems the deaths of officers in the line of duty merit no more than a "So what"

Pathetic :gag:

The two issues are unrelated. Officers being killed whilst working doesn't justify shooting someone armed with a biro 6 times. How could it?

So there you have it folks ! The tyoical bleeding heart liberal attitude of crocodile tears for the perpetrator while it seems the deaths of officers in the line of duty merit no more than a "So what"

The "so what" was aimed at the irrelevance in relation to the point being made..your bold suggests with the rest of your statement that obelix was indifferent or dispassionate about police officers being killed in the line of duty per-se. Cheap shot really...but you knew that.

Where I agree is the system let down not only the victim but equally the victims killer. No way should this guy have been free or unshackled, let alone having access to sharp pointy things.

And right on queue there's the synthetic outrage.

Are you going to answer the question - which is in case you forgot why the police in the court overreacted to the extent that they shot someone dead for the henious crime of being arsey with a ballpoint?

And right on queue there's the synthetic outrage.

Are you going to answer the question - which is in case you forgot why the police in the court overreacted to the extent that they shot someone dead for the henious crime of being arsey with a ballpoint?

Go back and read my post number 56. It's no good debating a subject if you dont bother to find out if the question you're asking has already been asked by another and already answered.

You're obviously some kind of Monday morning quarterback whose opinion invariably is

"No I wasnt there but I saw summat about it on the news. Now if it were me I would have handled it a lot different blah! blah! blah!

Have a wonderful day

Edited by Harleyman