Peaches geldof dead

tinfoilhat

Give it a few hours.

Yep, most probably.

To boothybabe, I'm not sure. If she had managed to keep an addiction quiet, they might not have tested for it initially.

-

Still, as someone said earlier that I quoted,

'I don't think the 'kids' will go without.

She was worth millions

and with Bobs help will be well looked after. '

So all's good :roll:

So she has left her kids without a mother (just like her own mother did)- and if heroin is the cause of her death, the poor children will have that burden- no doubt needing more help to get through the early years (trauma it will bring).

I hope they find it easier than Peaches did and have all the support from their father and Saint Bob.

The sad thing is some people will be happy to hear that, they will be revelling in the fact it was heroin :rolleyes:

It's a shame if they do Boothybabe, she was a mother first; people should let her RIP, and people want this vile drug legalising.

Why would people be happy to know she's died of heroin?

Not happy that she has died but more smug that their predictions regarding the reason for her death is drugs, many people think celebrities like her can only ever die because of drugs.

It's a shame if they do Boothybabe, she was a mother first; people should let her RIP, and people want this vile drug legalising.

Yes, some people do but this aint the thread for it.

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 12:15 ----------

Not happy that she has died but more smug that their predictions regarding the reason for her death is drugs, many people think celebrities like her can only ever die because of drugs.

These creatures are morons first and people second.

Ignore them and with any luck theyll bugger off to Netmums and get ripped a new one.

If it was decriminalised and available in prescribed doses to registered addicts* she would still be alive. Strange that you support a system that kills people.

jb

* provided of course that she did indeed die of an heroin overdose.

These creatures are morons first and people second.

Ignore them and with any luck theyll bugger off to Netmums and get ripped a new one.

I almost choked on my coffee :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 12:32 ----------

My sentiments exactly Bpb.

---------- Post added 01-05-2014 at 12:37 ----------

If it was decriminalised and available in prescribed doses to registered addicts* she would still be alive..

How does that work, if the doses are metered in size the addict can simply top up from an illegal drug dealer, unless of course you think decriminalisation will simply make drug dealers disappear, you seem intelligent enough to know the answer to that.