Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Certainly not the best film I've seen but...

Tropic Thunder.

I'll give it a 6/10 purely for some of the daft humor. I very much doubt it's everyone's thing but it had me laughing in places. Just a shame Ben Stiller was in it. Might have got a 7 then.

Otway: The Movie - 7/10 - Documentry about the barmy John Otway, funny and entertaining.

The equaliser. Denzel is excellent as ever and I guess the plot has something vaguely something to do with 80s tv series (but I only really remember the theme tune if I'm honest) but equally it could have been Taken 4. Chloe grace moritz was under used but over all it was pretty good if a little long at over 2 hours. 7/10

Wish I Was Here - Bit of an indy film but I really enjoyed it. Not quite as good as Garden State but Zach Braff was still on great form: 7.5/10

The Equalizer - 6/10 - Denzel Washington gives a better performance than this too slick and overlong film deserves.

Jurassic World 9/10

3D IMAX

Brilliant audio and visual.

Story line irrelevant but carries the action.

A different league to the other sequals.

A good as the original?- Not quite as the dialogue in the original is more important, better acted and less macho Also not groundbreaking.

After watching the awful Avengers: Age of Ultron this offering will have me watching films again.

Quite violent for younger children.

Jurassic World 9/10

3D IMAX

Brilliant audio and visual.

Story line irrelevant but carries the action.

A different league to the other sequals.

A good as the original?- Not quite as the dialogue in the original is more important, better acted and less macho Also not groundbreaking.

After watching the awful Avengers: Age of Ultron this offering will have me watching films again.

Quite violent for younger children.

I was disappointed with Age of Ultron and Mad Max: Fury Road and I was looking forward to both, hope this lives up to the trailer.

San Andreas: Terrible 4/10

10 Rillington place: 9/10

San Andreas: Rubbish story, good effects. It is what it is - enjoyable tosh. 6/10

Avengers - Age of Ultron 9/10.

Far better than the last outing by the Avengers.

san andreas 5/10- great special effects, predictable storyline

Jurassic World - 7/10 - While I think the original is a good but not great film this is a worthy re-boot and runs it close, the CGI affects also add to the film for once.