Fixed penalty notice for term time holidays

Wow,

Just had a look in at this thread after a few days away and suprised to see the Ivanava/ alicebb show still running.

Look more closely. I think you'll find that I stopped responding to 'ivanava' as soon as she was exposed as a multi-alias troll. That was some time ago. Nor has/she been able to produce a single example of my insulting her. Please stop stirring.

Edited by aliceBB

Look more closely. I think you'll find that I stopped responding to 'ivanava' as soon as she was exposed as a multi-alias troll. That was some time ago. Nor has/she been able to produce a single example of my insulting her. Please stop stirring.

I don't need to produce them, other members can read them and already clearly have.

How would you know that?

Do you have access to IP addresses, login and registration details etc.

Are you an undercover mod:suspect:

Nope.

Just calling him out on his propensity for name changes.

I read the threads which include your posts, and based on your previous posts it came as no surprise that your first post aimed at me was a personal dig.

Thing is, Smithy, I am well versed in the concept of self esteem and the effect of various actions, such as serial lying, upon it so - keep it up.

Edited by Lockjaw

Nope.

Just calling him out on his propensity for name changes.

Thing is, Smithy, I am well versed in the concept of self esteem and the effect of various actions, such as serial lying, upon it so - keep it up.

You should make you mind up, in one post you claim to have never conversed with me before, and in other posts you claim I am someone that you have conversed with, the question some people might be asking is, are you a lying or are you mistaken.