Fluorescent billboard on Parkway, in front of Magnomatics is annoying!

I think it's doing what it should be doing "ADVERTISING"

perhaps local undertakers should buy some space on there.

:thumbsup:

We drove past it about 1am the other night and it was off. To be honest I quite appreciated the light from it as the streetlights there are never on and it's pitch black, not ideal.

:thumbsup:

Maybe an optician or a concentration therapist would be more appropriate.

Parkway Funeral Directors: "You Kill em', We Grill em'."

Maybe an optician or a concentration therapist would be more appropriate.

Quite so!

A ridiculous thread, the sign is totally fine if your eyesight and ability to drive are OK.

There are some drama queens about these days. How you lot have not killed yourselves walking into a lit room from the dark, I have no idea :roll:

Just driven home past it tonight and there's a bright green advert on it now!

The white light backgrounds have been dimmed, but the green is as glaring as the old purple bluebell wood sign.

How are people getting on with their complaints?

Gonna chase mine up...

****** me off that a private vendor was able to get planning permission for this in the first place.

Makes you wonder how much in backhanders the council have taken...

****** me off that a private vendor was able to get planning permission for this in the first place.

Probably because there was nothing wrong with it.

God sake, what is wrong with folk. They are making it sound like its a shot of laser light direct into a retina.

What is going on here. Is there a mass of crushed cars piled up in the central reservation after being "dazzled" by the display - NO

Is there a queue of people in the Northern Gen seeking treatment for burns to their eyes due to the brightness - NO.

Its a bloody sign. I really do wonder how some people cope with their lives. Ever driven on a unlit motorway with hundreds of "dazzling" car headlights in the other direction - somehow we drivers can cope.

Ever been on a country road with a driver behind you driving with full beam - somehow we drivers cope.

How about the feeling when you suddenly emerge from a pitch dark country road into the neon glow of a floodlit A road - somehow we drivers cope.

I really hope these complaints get the response they deserve. Never known anything like it.

Probably because there was nothing wrong with it.

God sake, what is wrong with folk. They are making it sound like its a shot of laser light direct into a retina.

What is going on here. Is there a mass of crushed cars piled up in the central reservation after being "dazzled" by the display - NO

Is there a queue of people in the Northern Gen seeking treatment for burns to their eyes due to the brightness - NO.

Its a bloody sign. I really do wonder how some people cope with their lives. Ever driven on a unlit motorway with hundreds of "dazzling" car headlights in the other direction - somehow we drivers can cope.

Ever been on a country road with a driver behind you driving with full beam - somehow we drivers cope.

How about the feeling when you suddenly emerge from a pitch dark country road into the neon glow of a floodlit A road - somehow we drivers cope.

I really hope these complaints get the response they deserve. Never known anything like it.

Top post of this thread, some people really are pathetic moaners.

Just driven home past it tonight and there's a bright green advert on it now!

The white light backgrounds have been dimmed, but the green is as glaring as the old purple bluebell wood sign.

How are people getting on with their complaints?

Gonna chase mine up...

Makes you wonder how much in backhanders the council have taken...

Have you ever turned the light on in the night? How did you cope with the result, I wonder.

I drove past the sign last night and guess what? I did not go blind and did not crash my car. Now there's a surprise!