Hunt Saboteurs Association

Please don't turn this into a re-run of the earlier mentioned thread, the circumstances surrounding which are now part of a police investigation.

Had to chuckle .. Find something better to do with your time .. Fishing!

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 08:57 ----------

Where were you all on the other thread .. Didn't dare raise your heads then, did you?

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 09:00 ----------

Fox hunting is cruel .. Shooting humanely is fine as I'm not stupid enough to know they're not a pest to farmers.

Now I'm not even sure about drag hunting as how are the dogs going to differentiate between a rag scent and the scent of a real fox? Are they going to ignore the fox den?

Anyway, am sure that as long as the right handshake is made, this will continue to go on.

For those responsibly trying to sabotage a hunt .. Go for it. Show your disapproval.

My bold type. Handshake? this? . . . . . will continue to go on because people want to do it and it's legal. Doh!

And to sabotage a legal trail hunt is interfering.
...which isn't illegal

I wasnt aware of another thread as I much prefer to spend my time shooting, working my dog and hunting than live on the internet.

I have much better things to with my time that argue over a forum, so im usually around wentworth, can't miss me, black dog and I wear cammo so if you see me say hello and I can tell you in person why your are wrong and/or a half wit.

Sounds like you could do with better cammo then. May I recommend Realtreeâ„¢ ?

...which isn't illegal

Sounds like you could do with better cammo then. May I recommend Realtreeâ„¢ ?

I know I said I would say no more, but sir/madam I like your play on words and that is exacty what im wearing, I can reccomend the deer hunter gear.

Now I'm not even sure about drag hunting as how are the dogs going to differentiate between a rag scent and the scent of a real fox? Are they going to ignore the fox den?

If trained correctly then yes.. A drag hunt set up just for drag hunting will use aniseed as the trail rather than an artificial fox scent. The drag hunts I've been on the hounds probably wouldnt know what to do with a fox if they encountered one as they are trained on just aniseed.

If trained correctly then yes.. A drag hunt set up just for drag hunting will use aniseed as the trail rather than an artificial fox scent. The drag hunts I've been on the hounds probably wouldnt know what to do with a fox if they encountered one as they are trained on just aniseed.

That's interesting to read. I read somewhere it was fox scent .... There ya go.

Because of the Barlow Hunt now being under investigation I wont go further than to say, with sarcasm, of course people want this to carry on. Yesterday's reaction just showed that.

Now toddle of and go fishing/hunting/shopping and stop wasting time on message boards like we sad people.

i used to hang around with plenty of sheff hunt sabs that used to go out early on saturday / sunday mornings

That's interesting to read. I read somewhere it was fox scent .... There ya go.

Because of the Barlow Hunt now being under investigation I wont go further than to say, with sarcasm, of course people want this to carry on. Yesterday's reaction just showed that.

Now toddle of and go fishing/hunting/shopping and stop wasting time on message boards like we sad people.

I used to go out with a hunt when I was a teenager (not in Sheffield) and the hunt I went out with never trained for or pursued live prey of any sort, although this was 20 years before the fox hunting with hounds bill in parliament.

The hounds of the hunt I went out with were trained with aniseed and most of them lived in homes with humans, were normal household pets for most of the week and went out for the fun of a good run in the countryside with their mates at the weekend, just like the humans and horses did.

Townies should keep out of countryside matters ,and stick to visits to Heeley city farm if they want to see animals. Hunting is a way of life for rural folk, a tradition .

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 17:44 ----------

[/color]Fox hunting is cruel .. Shooting humanely is fine as I'm not stupid enough to know they're not a pest to farmers.

Ever seen a Fox rip a chicken to pieces ?

Ever seen a Fox rip a Lamb to pieces ?

Foxes are vermin ,and need treating as such by any means possible. Yes, shooting them is more humane .but not always possible unless you sit there 24/7 waiting for one to pop its head round the corner.