Subway doesn't sell bacon!!

Must we assume that you think all vegetarian cafes should start serving bacon as well? If not, why not?

I would speculate that only the ones run by Muslims would draw complaints.

I would speculate that only the ones run by Muslims would draw complaints.

They'd sell that fake veggie bacon, that's worse than no bacon at all!

because someone at subway think its a good idea it's weird!!!

Would you also say it was weird for someone at Mcdonalds to decide they should start selling vegi-burgers? Surely that's just another example of altering a product line to attract different customers?

Why can't Muslims be more "tolerant" and eat from shops that sell bacon and other non halal products?

Would you also say it was weird for someone at Mcdonalds to decide they should start selling vegi-burgers? Surely that's just another example of altering a product line to attract different customers?

Again, a business decision. Sensible too, in my view. I don't know they don't, Burger King do.

160 posts about bacon sarnies and still going strong.

I smell a mega thread.

160 posts about bacon sarnies and still going strong.

I smell a mega thread.

It's certainly got the makings of a crackling thread... :D

It's certainly got the makings of a crackling thread... :D

As long as nobody makes a pigs ear of things..:P

I work near London Road and sometimes all i want to do is get a bacon sandwich on my lunch break. The nearest subway in 15 minutes away from my work near Aldi but it is worth it because i love their bacon.

I went in the other day to discover that they no longer sell bacon and only sell 'Turkey Rashers' which are not a good substitute as the flavors are totally different! Why can't they sell Turkey.. AND BACON? anyone feel the same?

Most of the food is shipped in from Thailand. The meats are processed frozen garbage...most not even meat but added garbage...including the veg patty.

Why are you surprised you are getting turkey instead of pork...which do you think makes more profit...

Most places peddle in garbage now....if you cant beat them join them....or make your own :)

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 21:52 ----------

Why can't Muslims be more "tolerant" and eat from shops that sell bacon and other non halal products?

Why cant you be more educated...

Most of the food is shipped in from Thailand. The meats are processed frozen garbage...most not even meat but added garbage...including the veg patty.

Why are you surprised you are getting turkey instead of pork...which do you think makes more profit...

Most places peddle in garbage now....if you cant beat them join them....or make your own :)

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 21:52 ----------

Why cant you be more educated...

That's true!

Ask the chippy for cod n chips.There's a good chance you will get chips and some Vietnamese fish.

Go to restaurant and pick the Aberdeen Angus steak.Good chance you will get a steak from somewhere else.

Go for an Indian and choose a lamb curry..Good chance you will get a different meat.

It's rife!

Again, a business decision. Sensible too, in my view. I don't know they don't, Burger King do.

They've sold them in the UK in the past, but are still available in other parts of the world.

Wikipedia has quite a good page about how standardised the McDonald's menu is across the world. Although it also contains the annoying fact that many of it's chains are halal...

They've sold them in the UK in the past, but are still available in other parts of the world.

Wikipedia has quite a good page about how standardised the McDonald's menu is across the world. Although it also contains the annoying fact that many of it's chains are halal...

I'd give that McArabia a go! No sign off the much missed mega-mac on that list.