Daft pictures of hard done to people in the 'papers'

I've never seen such a pathetic bunch of attention seeking idiots so desperate to get their ugly mugs in the paper that they're willing to be photographed with such cringeworthy facial expressions just for the sake of being able to put a stupid newspaper clipping on their fridge.

The guy complaining about the price of half a cucumber??? WTF is this world coming to when this is considered news.

Another one here!.

The poor woman's got £600 of traffic fines and (unless you hadn't noticed) is holding them up to DM readers just to prove it. The miserable baby in the foreground's a classic!

Got to say that I just love this picture, the surprised looking Woman, the sad and grumpy looking Baby, then in the back ground the naughty (looking) giggling kids that obviously find the whole thing the best laugh that they had for a long time :hihi:

Came across this in the DM today and I thought of this thread. The second picture of the glum faced bloke takes some beating. He looks like some puffed up gorrilla trying to impress the ladies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518874/Father-receives-photo-XBox-One-duped-Ebay.html

:hihi:

"Peter Clatworthy, 19, from Nottinghamshire, saved for console for a year

But his four-year-old son McKenzie will be disappointed this Christmas

He failed to notice the misleading advert had the word 'photo' in the title"

Something tells me little McKenzie will have to get used to being disappointed by Dad :hihi:

"Peter Clatworthy, 19, from Nottinghamshire, saved for console for a year

But his four-year-old son McKenzie will be disappointed this Christmas

He failed to notice the misleading advert had the word 'photo' in the title"

Something tells me little McKenzie will have to get used to being disappointed by Dad :hihi:

He got the money back so he will be able to get a ps4 eventually anyway.

The pictures of disappointed faces are classic though.

• 1 month later...