Daft pictures of hard done to people in the 'papers'

Thank you so much for sharing these. It's the best laugh I've had for ages. I don't have a photo but I do always smile at a comment made by a colleague over 40 years ago. She had seen a photo in a paper of a family who claimed to be hard up and pointing to a single tin of beans on the shelf to illustrate the fact. My colleague said 'and the mother had two big fat babies sat on her knee!'

"Peter Clatworthy, 19, from Nottinghamshire, saved for console for a year

But his four-year-old son McKenzie will be disappointed this Christmas

He failed to notice the misleading advert had the word 'photo' in the title"

Something tells me little McKenzie will have to get used to being disappointed by Dad :hihi:

This man must be a few wheels short of a unicycle. The article says:

Despite his experience, Mr Clatworthy said friends and even his mother have done little to console him.

'I told my brother and he was crying with laughter,' he said. 'So were all of my mates. It is quite embarrassing.

'Even my mum said I was a bit stupid considering it said it was a photo on the listing.

So his friends have laughed at him. His brother has laughed at him. He was embarrassed. Even his mother told him he was an idiot. Yet he still went and told the Daily Mail what he'd done.

I wonder what he's studying. I do hope it isn't anything too important.

---------- Post added 12-01-2014 at 09:10 ----------

I used to live in Bromley and have just seen this gem: http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10927393.Mum_in_Thamesmead_flats_left_without_water_for_30_hours_says_problem__would_not_happen_in_Chelsea_/?ref=mr

They are what I call out of the stupid face catalog..its like adverts on telly I'm sure they have a book or catalog with these annoying people with stupid faces they must all be busy as most of the ads on telly you can see the same ones...

I don't know how to post photos but I love the ones where some person or group have done a run of some description and we have them stood in that obligatory hands balled into fists, elbows bent, one arm back one arm forward 'running' pose, hilarious.

Possibly even worse is any story featuring a organ/piano player with the accompanying photo of the sat at the instrument with their hands in playing position hovering over the keys.

I'm sure someone could easily find either of these.

• 3 weeks later...