Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

I hope that whatever age, they are tried as an adult and sentenced as such if found guilty. As soon as I saw 17, my immediate thought was that they will get off lightly if guilty.

Sheffield used to be the safest city in Europe and quite possibly is still the safest large city in the UK. Let's hope his parents are given the full support of the city representatives and the UK in general during this sad time. They can count on mine!

The question I'd like answering is why oh why did these excuses for humans knife and kill an innocent guy,they didn't rob him so why in hell did they do it.

The question I'd like answering is why oh why did these excuses for humans knife and kill an innocent guy,they didn't rob him so why in hell did they do it.

Its certainly a puzzle and a tragic one. I guess many people will have ideas but at this time this is the kind of question that could lead to pointless speculation and thats something that will do no one any good at all.

By the way im not saying you are speculating only that this type of question could take us that way :)

Its certainly a puzzle and a tragic one. I guess many people will have ideas but at this time this is the kind of question that could lead to pointless speculation and thats something that will do no one any good at all.

By the way im not saying you are speculating only that this type of question could take us that way :)

No,theanswer I'd like to hear must come from the mouth of the killer as to why would someone do it.

I sat and watched the announcement last night on the teatime news. I cried and actually felt ashamed that this happened in Sheffield. My thoughts again go to his poor family and friends who may never fully understand why this happened to such a brilliant young man.

wait for the trial mate. sub judice prevails.

thery have thekillers dontthey

if i have read your post correctly, the two are only suspects, the courts will decide what if anything they have done.

I send my best wishes to the family and hope the perpetrators of this senseless killing are caught and punished.