Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

My sincere apologies to the family and friends affected by this horrible tragedy.

I have personally known two people who have been unlawfully killed with knives in Sheffield in my lifetime and it is a sad event for everyone concerned.

I'm so sorry - These actions are not reflective of 99% of people in Sheffield and I truly hope those responsible are brought to justice as soon as possible.

Edited by TheTwirler
Typo

Sincere condolences......may your God by whatever name you know him be with you.

RIP Thavisha.

Another murder so close to home, so terribly sad.

Condolences to his family and friends.

My condolences to family and friends of this poor man.

As for the pondlife that did this .... I hope they catch him/her/them before their heads get too big and they attempt to do this again. I hope and pray that whoever knows anything about this disgusting and unnecessary waste of such a promising life come forward and do the right thing.

I am ashamed that this has happened in our city and want Thavisha's family to know that we are NOT all animals.

R.I.P Thavisha.

RIP Thavisha. I'm sorry that your dreams of a new life ended up this way. So sad and unnecessary. My condolences to Thavisha's family and friends.

What a dreadful waste of yet another life, and I wonder, for what. Poor young man, his family must be absolutely devastated.

I am not an advocate of capital punishment,but I am beginning to wonder if it might be the only way to stop this total disregard for the law or the rights to be safe in our own backyard,or anywhere for that matter

RIP Thavisha Lakindu

Condolences to his family.

So sorry. This should not have happened.

yes i watched it on calender yesterday

such talent and still young

Condolences to your family and friends. R.I.P Thavisha

I spent over 25 years in the East including a considerable time in Sri Lanka, wherever I went I was treated with kindness, friendliness hospitality and help when I needed it.

For this young man to bless our city with his presence, and for his life, so full of promise, to be cut short by the insane actions of the lowest of the low is a shocking example of how far, as a society, we have degenerated.

This would not have happened in the 60/70s.

My deepest sympathy to this poor mans friends and family.

Now, let us Sheffielders come together and find who committed this act, and bring them to justice.

Apathy is not acceptable.

Simple words cannot express the sadness I feel about this senseless, brutal and totally horrific murder of an innocent young man. Although I didn't know him, I understand he was a fine upstanding, hardworking young man on the brink of starting out in his chosen field. He is a credit to his family and my heartfelt condolences go out to all his family and friends. R.I.P.