Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

Both killers jailed for life today. One with a minimum term of 23 years, the other for 24 years.

Both killers jailed for life today. One with a minimum term of 23 years, the other for 24 years.

Finally there is justice!

These two are a good case to bring hanging back,the judge said they always carried a knife so this was just waiting to happen,there's one sure way it won't happen again but unfortunately our justice system won't allow.

These two are a good case to bring hanging back,the judge said they always carried a knife so this was just waiting to happen,there's one sure way it won't happen again but unfortunately our justice system won't allow.

couldnt agree more . The lefties will tort out the usual cobblers that hanging them would make us as bad as them , but i couldnt give a monkeys , an eye for an eye is the way forward.

couldnt agree more . The lefties will tort out the usual cobblers that hanging them would make us as bad as them , but i couldnt give a monkeys , an eye for an eye is the way forward.

I wish I had a quid for every time you've said that on here over the years. I could start a buy to let portfolio with the winnings.

I wish I had a quid for every time you've said that on here over the years. I could start a buy to let portfolio with the winnings.

he is very religious, he is quoting the Bible

Whoopee, lengthy jail sentences, deservedly so. But how much is this going to cost the taxpayer, keeping 2 scumbags on 3 meals a day, gym, internet access etc, with no onus on them to earn a living and pay their bills like the rest of us!