Replacement for Jones available

mac09

He was a great player, and carving quite a niche for himself as a manager.

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 18:34 ----------

I think when the Donny game was abandoned, the score should have stood and the game last night should have been played, playing out the remainder of that game.

I was in Spain back in late 80's and footy game on I believe Real Madrid, they played last 11 minutes of a game abandoned due to IMS weather, and the score carried on from 1st game.

Got to agree with that BPB, real shame, was hoping they would beat Charlton as they are one of the teams I would like to see relegated.

doesn't matter what the fans want because mandy isn't listening to them, if they feel that strongly, then a demonstartion after the game may be in order. we got robson out with the shoes off in the car park thing, I think when mandy has a few thousand people all together saying the same he may bite the bullet. I hope they stick with him though, at least wait till hes relegated them

doesn't matter what the fans want because mandy isn't listening to them, if they feel that strongly, then a demonstartion after the game may be in order. we got robson out with the shoes off in the car park thing, I think when mandy has a few thousand people all together saying the same he may bite the bullet. I hope they stick with him though, at least wait till hes relegated them

But they won't

They dig and dig at us about the protest with Robson and the one when Wilson got job, but IIRC the last one they arraigned was in the back room of a pub and no one turned up

Do they think that crying and moaning on any forum is going to make an iota of difference to mm

But they won't

They dig and dig at us about the protest with Robson and the one when Wilson got job , but IIRC the last one they arraigned was in the back room of a pub and no one turned up

Do they think that crying and moaning on any forum is going to make an iota of difference to mm

My bold Paul, what did they achieve in the end tho matey, apart from nowt?

But they won't

They dig and dig at us about the protest with Robson and the one when Wilson got job, but IIRC the last one they arraigned was in the back room of a pub and no one turned up

Your right, we Blades raise our voices and our shoes lol, the Owls dont, they dont seem to rally like us Blades. remember for the calls for DIY Owls ? ( the Dulux5 (five) ) or the 16,000 rally call from the chairman on the pitch in s6?

Come on Owls man up !! raise a voice dont just vote with your feet.

OPPS i dont mean it....SAVE DAVE

Edited by POUNDSWORTH