what i have seen about it

1) A pub was going to be turned into a mosque

2) EDL decide to protest about it

3) idea to turn into a mosque is cancelled for whatever reason

4) Idiots STILL decide to protest anyway (lets face it, they just want a ruck NOT a protest, any smallest link to islam will do)

And what would the UAF excuse be then mel

And what would the UAF excuse be then mel

errrrrm

cos the EDL are still protesting?

i dunno im not a part of them so i wouldnt know, asking them might give a better answer?

what i have seen about it

1) A pub was going to be turned into a mosque

2) EDL decide to protest about it

3) idea to turn into a mosque is cancelled for whatever reason

4) Idiots STILL decide to protest anyway (lets face it, they just want a ruck NOT a protest, any smallest link to islam will do)

Thanks Melthebell. That is what I know to.

Hope this pub wont be a another fast food outlet. Don't need any more with how many we have in this area of s5.

Thanks Melthebell. That is what I know to.

Hope this pub wont be a another fast food outlet. Don't need any more with how many we have in this area of s5.

somebody above with more info than i have says it WILL be a fast food outlet , sorry lol

pubs ARE dieing, and town centres are getting more and more fast food outlets and takeaways

one small town near here has about 6, and its only about a 7 minute walk through oneside of the town out the other

while were on the subject about the EDL, an EDL supporter arrested for violence at a march in hull last month has been spared jail (even tho hes been CONVICTED of violence 3 times before)

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/EDL-thug-spared-jail-violent-attack-anti-fascist/story-19827938-detail/story.html#axzz2fWZV6fCn

errrrrm

cos the EDL are still protesting?

i dunno im not a part of them so i wouldnt know, asking them might give a better answer?

They (The UAF) have a protest down at page hall today arranged AFTER the EDL one it seems to me you support these or are ill informed and didnt know, and by all accounts the UAF is a lot worse as said by people who have seen them in action so to speak.

They (The UAF) have a protest down at page hall today arranged AFTER the EDL one it seems to me you support these or are ill informed and didnt know, and by all accounts the UAF is a lot worse as said by people who have seen them in action so to speak.

why do i support em? just because im against the EDL? both arent mutual, im wholly independent, i dont support ANY political parties nor do i support ANY political groups

come on youre a decent poster, dont tell me you stoop to the level of others regarding if you dont support one you must support the other gang

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:18 ----------

why would i do that :loopy: not invloved with them

heh heh

:evil:

:hihi:

How are the UAF 'worse' exactly? Personally I don't condone violence on either side, but it seems as though you are siding with the racists.

The EDL are funny. Yeah they have a point, Islam is killing this country but the way they go about it is comical to say the least. The uaf are less funny because they are far more violent, cause far more trouble but unlike the EDL, the uaf have the support of people who havent got a clue how to tie their own shoe laces let alone how the uaf actually operate.

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:21 ----------

How are the UAF 'worse' exactly? Personally I don't condone violence on either side, but it seems as though you are siding with the racists.

Hating islam isnt racist. Islam isnt a race.

people of a certain political pesuasion seem to use it as an arguement against slagging off the EDL so they can look like they arent really supporting the EDL when in reality they do

make sense? lol

why do i support em? just because im against the EDL? both arent mutual, im wholly independent, i dont support ANY political parties nor do i support ANY political groups

come on youre a decent poster, dont tell me you stoop to the level of others regarding if you dont support one you must support the other gang

you got me mel touche