The EDL are funny. Yeah they have a point, Islam is killing this country but the way they go about it is comical to say the least. The uaf are less funny because they are far more violent, cause far more trouble but unlike the EDL, the uaf have the support of people who havent got a clue how to tie their own shoe laces let alone how the uaf actually operate.

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:21 ----------

Hating islam isnt racist. Islam isnt a race.

but ALL racists have an issue with people of an islamic persuasion, muslims, people of pakistani heritage etc

it comes under the same umbrella, it exists

why is islam killing this country?

it doesnt interfere with me or my life, or people i know, yet again its people with an issue against islam, like the EDL making these things much bigger than they are

people of a certain political pesuasion seem to use it as an arguement against slagging off the EDL so they can look like they arent really supporting the EDL when in reality they do

make sense? lol

:hihi::hihi:

You make me larf. Hey, Mel, Im off to Whitby next weekend. Fancy a pint?

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:24 ----------

but ALL racists have an issue with people of an islamic persuasion, muslims, people of pakistani heritage etc

it comes under the same uberella, it exists

:hihi: Oh perleeeeese! :hihi:

Seriously mel, all joking aside, is that the best you can manage?

:hihi::hihi:

You make me larf. Hey, Mel, Im off to Whitby next weekend. Fancy a pint?

yeah if you want, off the forum we're all the same

yeah if you want

Nice one :thumbsup:

Itll be nice to put a name to the face. :D

Nice one ;thumbsup; .

pm me a rough time and a pub, and we'll have to find some way of indentification lol

ill tell the missus where im going just incase i get kidnapped and tortured :hihi:

yeah if you want, off the forum we're all the same

Nice one :thumbsup:

Marriage made in heaven:hihi:

pm me a rough time and a pub, and we'll have to find some way of indentification lol

ill tell the missus where im going just incase i get kidnapped and tortured :hihi:

Damn it!!!

Thats plan A gone up in smoke!!!

Erm, i mean yeah, ill find a nice pub and ill pm you :hihi:

Hating islam isnt racist. Islam isnt a race.

To be honest I don't think a load of knuckle-dragging skinhead cretins are going to make that distinction pal... And they are racists regardless, because they hate people with different coloured skin without troubling themselves to think about what religion the people in question subscribe to. They're just bigots.

Damn it!!!

Thats plan A gone up in smoke!!!

Erm, i mean yeah, ill find a nice pub and ill pm you :hihi:

<----------Chatroom. :D

To be honest

Well theres alwaysa first time :D

I don't think

Wow. Thats quite an admission.

a load of knuckle-dragging skinhead cretins are going to make that distinction pal... .

Pal? Erm, no.

And they are racists regardless, because they hate people with different coloured skin

:hihi:

You need to research this a bit. Pay particular interest to the EDL supporters with non white faces.

without troubling themselves to think about what religion the people in question subscribe to.

Religion is stupid and dangerous. islam is the most stupid and the most dangerous.

Ill give you an example.

Name me one other religion where conversation about certain practices can and will result in deletion of the post/thread AND a permanent suspension from this forum.

They're just bigots.

No, thats islam. :)

---------- Post added 21-09-2013 at 12:39 ----------

<----------Chatroom. :D

No its fine. If we go in there itll just mean we have less to chat about when i go over to Whitby :hihi:

I know this is off topic so ill keep it short but i am so looking forward to going. Ive not been there in 25 years! It was my Gramps fave holiday place,

Right, sorry about that people.

Back on topic :)

I am a bit confused about this. Has I read its not going ahead. So why the reason to have a demo on Lane top. Or is someone lying and it is going to be turned into a mosque. I have asked on the EDL facebook page. No one can give me an answer.

it is actually a recruitment drive

Lol just walked past police van and 2 or 3 officers watchin match inside

Edited by annb3811