have the police set the road closures up in the area yet ? need to come over to the area and could do with avoiding

walk to the march ;)

helicopter up n hoverin...either they on there way or trouble is kickin off already :(

Just edited about the meeting place also at 11- 11.30 at the wordsworth tavern. I have not heads anything yet about anything kicking off on the lane top. I can just see from my house lane top but I not noticed any helicopter yet.

EDIT- Now I can see and hear the helicopter.

Edited by dieselbabe

About the pheasant pub being turned into a mosque

Its not going to be a mosque tho.

They now reckon theyre protesting about the building of new mosques in general.

About the pheasant pub being turned into a mosque

I am a bit confused about this. Has I read its not going ahead. So why the reason to have a demo on Lane top. Or is someone lying and it is going to be turned into a mosque. I have asked on the EDL facebook page. No one can give me an answer.

The plans have been withdrawn, its been given planning permission to be a fast food outlet.

according to Radio Sheffield there's about 150 EDL protesters all ready there around the pub.

I am a bit confused about this. Has I read its not going ahead. So why the reason to have a demo on Lane top. Or is someone lying and it is going to be turned into a mosque. I have asked on the EDL facebook page. No one can give me an answer.

what i have seen about it

1) A pub was going to be turned into a mosque

2) EDL decide to protest about it

3) idea to turn into a mosque is cancelled for whatever reason

4) Idiots STILL decide to protest anyway (lets face it, they just want a ruck NOT a protest, any smallest link to islam will do)

The plans have been withdrawn, its been given planning permission to be a fast food outlet.

Well I'm going along to protest then..

NO MORE FAST FOOD OUTLETS - WE'VE GOT ENOUGH

Altogether now

NO Saveloy

NO Saveloy

NO Saveloy with your fish and chips