2 loose dogs attack Man & his dog.

These 'horrible' dogs are usually badges worn by the owners to invoke fear in the law abiding public who challenge them about their antisocial behaviour.

As I've mentioned previously, bring in a yearly £250 dog licence that would sort out the wheat from the chaff and encourage dog owners who generally care for their animals to be responsible.

These 'horrible' dogs are usually badges worn by the owners to invoke fear in the law abiding public who challenge them about their antisocial behaviour.

As I've mentioned previously, bring in a yearly £250 dog licence that would sort out the wheat from the chaff and encourage dog owners who generally care for their animals to be responsible.

No it wouldnt. The bad owners and scum just wouldnt bother with a license.

Well I'm not saying anymore I have rescued dozens of Bullies and wouldn't be without them in our lives, we have had them since my daught was 7 years old and never ever had a problem, if I thought for one minute my dogs could be dangerous I would'nt have them. The one final comment I will make is don't believe everything you read in the papers

But say someone lost their job and couldn't find £250 to license their JRT, should it be destroyed even though it's never hurt so much as a fly ?

Pot?

Kettle?

You still haven't answered this Just Sarah? What do you mean?

Oh actually I will add all my dogs and all the dogs we help are microchipped and owners vetted including references before a dog is rehomed.

Breeding for profit leads to nice dogs falling into the wrong hands and causes every dog owner in the country issues

Well I'm not saying anymore I have rescued dozens of Bullies and wouldn't be without them in our lives, we have had them since my daught was 7 years old and never ever had a problem, if I thought for one minute my dogs could be dangerous I would'nt have them. The one final comment I will make is don't believe everything you read in the papers

I know what you're trying to say but I think 30 stitches speaks for itself...

If you are concerned about a dog in your area get together with neighbours if your need some support to discuss the issue with the dog owner. You can talk to people still.

If you are not satisfied with your concerns then raise it with the council/police. My opinion is all dogs should be registered and chipped as that is what caring owners do.

I think there ought to be more emphasis on dog training and owner training too.

I've got a staffy and she is docile. It really is the owner who makes the dog how it is. If you don't train a dog right it'l forever try and be the pack leader. I only have to glare at my dog and she lays down and submits.

I've had more problems from small dogs like Pugs and Chihuahua's coming upto my dog (yes and when mine is on a lead too!) ready for a fight than the bigger dogs.

Waits for the 'it's an evil dog' posts to follow.............

Edited by fridayfeelin

Why do some people have such horrible children.

Vile creatures all of them.

Barking and biting at one end and **** at the other.

The "fur baby " people will be along to defend them.

I would be quite happy to have them all PTS and sent to the Rainbow Bridge.:hihi:

Well said :thumbsup: