2 loose dogs attack Man & his dog.

Oh thats shocking, horrible things should be PTS!

Jesus poor bloke and poor dog :(

Hope they catch the other one and find the owner.

:hihi:

so because a dog barks from one end and s~#ts from the other it should be put down yet kids do the same and some grow up to be murderers and rapists but it seems in your view that's ok, as long as we put dogs down. so whos the idiot now :gag:

Judging by your misplaced passion for animals I'd say you.

Judging by your misplaced passion for animals I'd say you.

So animal lover's are misplaced? hmmmm :rolleyes:

So animal lover's are misplaced? hmmmm :rolleyes:

Roll yer neck in wide boy :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-09-2013 at 11:13 ----------

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that dogs are learning creatures. These breeds are treated like crap, kept in appalling conditions or baited to fight. Therefore they will know no better.

Yes some breeds can be more tempermental than others but no breed is born to be vicious. They are made vicious.

Treat a dog nicely, regular walks etc and they'll be your friend for life. :D

Yes but they might not be everyone else's friend for life so its about time these big dogs were phased out.

Yes but they might not be everyone else's friend for life so its about time these big dogs were phased out.

LOL wideboy new one for me ;)

Would be better if we phased the owner's out who give these big dogs a bad name. thats a better idea Mickey :D

Only a sad idiot would compare children to dogs.

Yeah, dogs a much nicer. Cleaner too.

I am a big animal lover, but I do have the sense to see that animals are what they are and will in the right circumstances act accordingly.

These may be fantastic pets and wonderful with kids at home...but they weren't at home they were wandering the streets alone, 2 dogs together is a pack, and they act as a pack acts with no owner to tell them otherwise, there are no rules outside anymore.

I'm really sorry to say that some dog owners are deluded about what their pet is capable of and forget that although its a wonderful, trustworthy member of the family, it will always be a dog and its not a Human wearing fur.

The owners of these dogs should be traced and punished where it hurts the most...their pockets!

These may be fantastic pets and wonderful with kids at home...but they weren't at home they were wandering the streets alone, 2 dogs together is a pack, and they act as a pack acts with no owner to tell them otherwise, there are no rules outside anymore.

Half the time the dogs escape from their backyards. Being kept in a confined space for such a longtime then having the freedom of the streets is a recipe for disaster. The dogs will simply not know what to do, how to act and if treated badly will simply go for anything.

rather be a wide boy than a numpty:loopy: so the old guy that had his dog and himself attacked by a bad dog owner should also have his dog put down then according to your thinking ? I only hope that you or a loved one never gets into a situation where a trained dog can help[ mountain rescue or police ect] let hear your view on dogs then . idiot:rolleyes:

Because they are idiot chavs who want to look "hard" because they have nothing else going for them in life.