2 loose dogs attack Man & his dog.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-victim-and-his-dog-savaged-in-attack-1-6068505

I know this is controversial but these two horrible dogs have come from somewhere. Why do people insist on having massive vicious dogs? I'm sick of people banging the 'its not the dog, it's the owner' drum. It's the dog. And it's capabilities, no matter what the temperament.

Beware people who live in this area, there is now a nasty Bull Mastive on the loose. Well done owner!

Vile creatures all of them.

Barking and biting at one end and **** at the other.

The "fur baby " people will be along to defend them.

I would be quite happy to have them all PTS and sent to the Rainbow Bridge.:hihi:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-victim-and-his-dog-savaged-in-attack-1-6068505

I know this is controversial but these two horrible dogs have come from somewhere. Why do people insist on having massive vicious dogs? I'm sick of people banging the 'its not the dog, it's the owner' drum. It's the dog. And it's capabilities, no matter what the temperament.

Beware people who live in this area, there is now a nasty Bull Mastive on the loose. Well done owner!

Its NOT the dog and it IS the owner whos at fault. Ive always had big breed dogs, hunting dogs, working dogs and never in all my days have i had so much as a nibble in anger from any of them.

Its certainly the owner of the dog who is the problem and not the animal.

The article says that the dogs were strays. Is that likely for a bull mastif?

I have 3 Bullmastiffs and they are lovely family pets and can be taken anywhere and behave very well, my neighbours childs sstrokes them and fusses them without any problems at all.

BULLMASTIFFS ARE NOT DANGEROUS, VICIOUS IN ANYWAY

I have 3 Bullmastiffs and they are lovely family pets and can be taken anywhere and behave very well, my neighbours childs sstrokes them and fusses them without any problems at all.

Give up! What a sweeping, untrue statement. Read the article.

Give up! What a sweeping, untrue statement. Read the article.

Im sure the star got all the facts bang on and was 100% honest and genuine :hihi:

The key thing is they were running loose, dogs will run loose if not loved and trained correctly to tag all Bullmastiff as dangerous is not only untrue but unfair.

Little dogs are far more likely to bite than bigger dogs, just bigger dogs biting cause more damage.

Pot?

Kettle?

Give up! What a sweeping, untrue statement. .

:hihi:

... and would you ever leave your neighbour's child, alone, with your 3 dogs?

The key thing is they were running loose, dogs will run loose if not loved and trained correctly to tag all Bullmastiff as dangerous is not only untrue but unfair.

Little dogs are far more likely to bite than bigger dogs, just bigger dogs biting cause more damage.

Very true. Ask any vet, dog groomer or dog walker, trainer of anyone who works with or knows dogs well.

The little ones especially terrier breeds can be quite vicious at times.

---------- Post added 20-09-2013 at 09:37 ----------

... and would you ever leave your neighbour's child, alone, with your 3 dogs?

My dogs are popular with the neighbours kids too and ive left them for hours and hours playing in the garden unattended. Thats because i brought my dogs up, loved them trained them and i know them inside out.