Did anyone attend this tea-times public meeting in Page Hall?

all the council members and local mps :hihi: are strangely quiet on this :huh:

I wonder why?

Hi.

There is a meeting of the Page Hall Residents Association on Tuesday 17th September at 6pm in the Pakistani Advice Centre on Page Hall Road.

Also they can be found on Facebook under the same name.

We need to unite to make a positive difference in the community.

mafya ,im not sayin other races are not fed up with it.but you no very well which group are sayin there gonna do about it.weres all the blacks in pagehall .i never see any and drive through most days,

[/b]

My bold

suffice to say i do not agree, if this is going down this road i will it will be my last post on this particular subject it is also of topic'

I take it you trust politicians

do you only have muslim councillors

why bring religion into this

are you trying to wreck this thread

etc etc etc

Bold Diddley,

I was replying to another contributor, try to read things in context.

Regards

Chuck Berry

If the council do not make a statement soon on the situation in Page Hall I am afraid we could be seeing race riots of a completely new type.All that will happen then is people from other areas will join in and we will have chaos

Hi.

There is a meeting of the Page Hall Residents Association on Tuesday 17th September at 6pm in the Pakistani Advice Centre on Page Hall Road.

How long are these meetings? not been to one, have been saying I need to go down see whats going on at these meetings. Be nice to know what other people in the area think bar on here.

Hi.

Is there a car park? Are there security men or Police present. Will there be refreshments?

mafya ,im not sayin other races are not fed up with it.but you no very well which group are sayin there gonna do about it.weres all the blacks in pagehall .i never see any and drive through most days,[/

The black people in page hall don't hang about outside the bookies that's why you don't see them in large groups but seriously if you haven't seen any it doesn't mean there isn't any as there is.

The area is majority Muslim as you know and if they are fed up about things it isn't about what race the trouble causes are its about its about the problems it causes all residents and the anti social behaviour.

Edited by mafya

The other ethnic groups don't like the fact that the roma people have took over the drug dealing pimping and other criminal activities. So no money is going into the pakistani coffers. I think we should swamp the area with uk border and immigration officers and lets see how many will be taken off the streets. I used to work for a building company situated on hinde house lane. When Bagpuss was the main dealer! few years ago, it has gotten worse over past few years. But all british ports should be closed and only open for people leaving. It is going to get worse before it gets better. I am not a racist and used to visit friends up there but it is too violent and full of pond life!

The other ethnic groups don't like the fact that the roma people have took over the drug dealing pimping and other criminal activities. So no money is going into the pakistani coffers. I think we should swamp the area with uk border and immigration officers and lets see how many will be taken off the streets. I used to work for a building company situated on hinde house lane. When Bagpuss was the main dealer! few years ago, it has gotten worse over past few years. But all british ports should be closed and only open for people leaving. It is going to get worse before it gets better. I am not a racist and used to visit friends up there but it is too violent and full of pond life!

Don't talk wet like a muppet, it's got nothing to do with drugs it's about people's life being made a misery.

The Roma don't deal drugs and if you think bag puss was the main dealer than you know diddly squit so stop making out like you do.

I am not a racist and used to visit friends up there but it is too violent and full of pond life!

There is a pond in Crabtree Woods, yes. I've been told it's quite nice and full of wildlife too.

its interesting that all the obvious daily drug dealing that was going on inside and outside the bookies has now moved home since the increased police presence and council presence in the area!