Did anyone attend this tea-times public meeting in Page Hall?

Who's the councillor for Page Hall and what party do they represent?

There are three councillors for each ward, I believe Page Hall is in Burngreave ward,if so they are:Councillors Jackie Drayton, Ibrar Hussain and Talib Hussain

Here's a link to their surgery dates and times - one of which is held in Page Hall. http://councillors.sheffield.gov.uk/sys_upl/templates/PT_Councillor/PT_Councillor_details.asp?tid=153&pgid=215818

If i can pose a question which i don't think has been answered, how can you solve the problem in Page Hall, Without first addressing the overcrowding, i would say that is the first thing that wants sorting out, The second thing is where are you going to put the surplus immigrants, with, apparently a lot more to come, has anybody got a solution?

I noticed last Saturday that the Roma have now moved into the new houses along Grimesthorpe road (above Smiths field), just up from Page Hall. They've also moved into houses around the top of Ellesmere and Scott Rd. At this rate they should be in Hillsborough by Christmas!

I noticed last Saturday that the Roma have now moved into the new houses along Grimesthorpe road (above Smiths field), just up from Page Hall. They've also moved into houses around the top of Ellesmere and Scott Rd. At this rate they should be in Hillsborough by Christmas!

Excellent, and remember folks, A Roma is not just for Christmas!:roll:

Really? They've invaded Burngreave as far as Scott Road? Wow!

Ha ha, now all those greedy landlords who live in Burngreave but rent houses in Page Hall can now have their own lives enriched by the harmonious multi-culturalism that the Roma Gypsies have brought to Page Hall!

:clap:

I am sure Councillors Jackie Drayton, Ibrar Hussain and Talib Hussain (at least two of whom live In Burngreave) will now do something!

:hihi:

Ive seen a large congregation of males on Scott rd.

Hope the people up there enjoy the experience.

It aint gonna stop folks.

Vote accordingly to stop this multi-cultural experiment.

Just checked that lunik 9 out on google, surprisingly I thought it looked like pagehall but worse. The carpets hung from the flats like they do here over the garden fence same with their washing and the rubbish..... Scary pagehall will soon look like lunik 9 if nothing is done :(

Really? They've invaded Burngreave as far as Scott Road? Wow!

Ha ha, now all those greedy landlords who live in Burngreave but rent houses in Page Hall can now have their own lives enriched by the harmonious multi-culturalism that the Roma Gypsies have brought to Page Hall!

:clap:

I am sure Councillors Jackie Drayton, Ibrar Hussain and Talib Hussain (at least two of whom live In Burngreave) will now do something!

:hihi:

You have got to be still asleep, they will do nothing absolutely nothing i could tell you why but it would be deemed racist. all i will say is one Muslim will not do another Muslim down.

You have got to be still asleep, they will do nothing absolutely nothing i could tell you why but it would be deemed racist. all i will say is one Muslim will not do another Muslim down.

That's probably the most inaccurate observation I've read on here in a long time.

Look what's going on in Syria, then come back and tell me if "one Muslim will not do another Muslim down"

If i can pose a question which i don't think has been answered, how can you solve the problem in Page Hall, Without first addressing the overcrowding, i would say that is the first thing that wants sorting out, The second thing is where are you going to put the surplus immigrants, with, apparently a lot more to come, has anybody got a solution?

The overcrowding could be solved quickly and quietly by placing them on a boat and sending them back to whatever hell hole they came from.

---------- Post added 16-09-2013 at 16:07 ----------

That is inaccurate and unfair, it is inaccurate in that on a daily basis Muslims are slaughtering each other by he ton.

It is unfair as you appear to impute the honesty and integrity of our Muslim councilors who are surely even handed and fair people.