Did anyone attend this tea-times public meeting in Page Hall?

I was giving you a heads up! :hihi:

You carnt give me a heads up about some thing i all ready know.

And let me be blunt, there are S,K families on the manor, three i think and living in private houses owned by Pakistanis, they have tried other landlords and guess what?

I might add all can speak perfect English are very well clothed and fed and the kids go to school very well dressed in the school uniform and no trouble at all.

I have a Slovakian family in one of my houses who work and also speak good English, the problems are with the ones who people refer to as proper gypsies.

Wait till you have some of them in your area . :hihi:

After reading these posts I went to the area today parked my car and walked about for an hour.

It is scary, we have for many years had a Pakistani population in the area who, have for whatever reason failed to assimilate with the white population and have created their own ghetto, that said they are generally well behaved and not in any way objectionable.

These east Europeans are weird, I have travelled the world and never seen people like these. They have invaded an area that is very insular and unless they are moved, ideally back to where they have come from we are going to have serious violence.

You carnt give me a heads up about some thing i all ready know.

And let me be blunt, there are S,K families on the manor, three i think and living in private houses owned by Pakistanis, they have tried other landlords and guess what?

I might add all can speak perfect English are very well clothed and fed and the kids go to school very well dressed in the school uniform and no trouble at all.

I have a Slovakian family in one of my houses who work and also speak good English, the problems are with the ones who people refer to as proper gypsies.

Wait till you have some of them in your area . :hihi:

I would be very surprised if that happens as mentioned above, The other landlords they wont even have the so called good ones.

---------- Post added 13-09-2013 at 00:15 ----------

If i can get back on topic most of the trouble in page hall with the amount of S K people on the street is down to not enough housing and too many people in one house. BUT if Sheffield City Council start housing them i dread to think what might happen. good night all

After reading these posts I went to the area today parked my car and walked about for an hour.

It is scary, we have for many years had a Pakistani population in the area who, have for whatever reason failed to assimilate with the white population and have created their own ghetto, that said they are generally well behaved and not in any way objectionable.

These east Europeans are weird, I have travelled the world and never seen people like these. They have invaded an area that is very insular and unless they are moved, ideally back to where they have come from we are going to have serious violence.

You may well be right about violence. The whole immigration issue is a ticking time bomb.

Us people at the sharp end can see it. Why cant our politicians ?

Always remember this though - You cant blame these families for coming here to search for a better life.

Blame successive governments for the madness of having 'OPEN BORDERS' where just about anyone can waltz in and use all our 'services' which took years to build and establish.

We are signed up to so many EU directives on immigration, we are almost powerless as a nation to stop more of the same.

Page Hall issues is only the start in my opinion.

That's the whole point. Life at Page Hall, for them is very good. That's what the council fail to realise. The police are stumped as well because these people have lived by different rules and to different standards. So it will take time to ensure they behave like other residents.

janet , checkout lunik 9 on google......will give you a taste on what some of these people used to live like . coming to a estate near you soon . :o

You may well be right about violence. The whole immigration issue is a ticking time bomb.

Us people at the sharp end can see it. Why cant our politicians ?

Always remember this though - You cant blame these families for coming here to search for a better life.

Blame successive governments for the madness of having 'OPEN BORDERS' where just about anyone can waltz in and use all our 'services' which took years to build and establish.

We are signed up to so many EU directives on immigration, we are almost powerless as a nation to stop more of the same.

Page Hall issues is only the start in my opinion.

They can, but they don't care. The Tories don't care because it benefits big business and Labour don't care because they are obsessed by making Britain Multi-cultural and now they've made a mess, they're scared to take any action because they will appear to have admitted their mistake.

It will be interesting to see what Mr Blunket does other than attend meetings nag the council and police for a solution to a problem he helped create.

6 months David, is ample time for you to resolve the matter, if not its time to go.

A thought, I wonder if any of the Pakistani community are tempted to vote for UKIP down there? Might be worth fielding a candidate to test the water.

They can, but they don't care. The Tories don't care because it benefits big business and Labour don't care because they are obsessed by making Britain Multi-cultural and now they've made a mess, they're scared to take any action because they will appear to have admitted their mistake.

It will be interesting to see what Mr Blunket does other than attend meetings nag the council and police for a solution to a problem he helped create.

6 months David, is ample time for you to resolve the matter, if not its time to go.

A thought, I wonder if any of the Pakistani community are tempted to vote for UKIP down there? Might be worth fielding a candidate to test the water.

In what way does having a load of illiterate, non producing, welfare dependent gypsies benefit the Tories and "Big Business"?

---------- Post added 13-09-2013 at 09:39 ----------

janet , checkout lunik 9 on google......will give you a taste on what some of these people used to live like . coming to a estate near you soon . :o

Thank you Piggypower, EVERYONE should google Lunik9. God help us.

In what way does having a load of illiterate, non producing, welfare dependent gypsies benefit the Tories and "Big Business"?

[.

It creates a surplus workforce, which means employers can get away with driving down wages, cos there's always someone willing to work for less than you.

Less workers, more demand for their services = higher wages.

It creates a surplus workforce, which means employers can get away with driving down wages, cos there's always someone willing to work for less than you.

Less workers, more demand for their services = higher wages.

Who pays for the benefits the non working ones get?

Who pays for the benefits the non working ones get?

Students are paying double now to get through uni.

NHS is finding loads of forced savings and people pay for doctors letter. (etc.)

Bedroom tax.

Less money to councils, parking cost increases. Sale of post office.

Poor treatment of pensioners to reduce their financial pressures. If they have their own money the change of survival doubles.