Does this happen to anyone else?

I keep getting hymns popping into my head. Think its due to being forced to go to Sunday school when I was young.

Although why they are surfacing now at age 45 is beyond me :huh:

Doing an oil painting at the mo. Just been for a walk and forgot about the music, sat down and ... it's back again! :(

Ah...well that's the problem...you're 'thinking' about it....The brain plays cruel tricks on us at times....all I can suggest is meditation...so you empty your mind of spurious thoughts....But of course if you're not trained in how to do that...Just sing along!...hahaha :)

Worse song ever, that comes to mind when I least expect it is,

'A spoonful of Sugar'

I keep getting hymns popping into my head. Think its due to being forced to go to Sunday school when I was young.

Although why they are surfacing now at age 45 is beyond me :huh:

About ten years ago, I kept hearing a tune in my head ... very muffled, and couldn't make it out ... sounded distant.

Over a period of a week or so, I could make out a voice singing in it ... something about 'Mandalay'.

A bit of Googling and I found the exact song and the exact singer ... 'On the road to Mandalay' by

. I swear that I'd never heard the song before in my life! How the hell does that work!? ... never found an answer despite asking my parents if they'd played it when I was a kid (even though it was released much earlier) ... they'd never heard of it either! (more into Cliff :gag:). :huh:

I had 'Turning Japanese' going round in my head at work this morning. I cant remember the last time I heard it!

Thats a really stupid and annoying song, and now I read this its also whizzing around the empty corridors of my brain...ta very much :hihi:

Thats a really stupid and annoying song, and now I read this its also whizzing around the empty corridors of my brain...ta very much :hihi:

Oops, sorry! :hihi:

Oops, sorry! :hihi:

Take this for putting a horrible tune into peoples heads nicki-red! ... as well as the song, the worst ever band! :gag::gag:

Take this for putting a horrible tune into peoples heads nicki-red! ... as well as the song, the worst ever band! :gag::gag:

It can't be as bad as 'pass the dutchy'....I loathe that song with a passion...hahaha....now that ones swirling around your head!....lol

Then you remember what the song's actually referencing! Luckily I was too young to realise this when the song came out.

Oh no Alco...maybe it's one of those pesky maggots that's infiltrated your brain!....My god...that's disaster!!!