I am seriously naffed off right now

Well anybody who tells me that the NHS is safe right now needs their brain feeling. I have had the shift from hell because the idiots who do our holiday board has let 3 senior staff off on holiday at same time. They are Philoppeno Nurses & they seem to get away with whatever they want when it comes to holidays because they have families. What is all that about. It left me with a horrendous skill mix . A poor new girl out of her depth & I had to take over & I was in charge & had to take a team of patients aswell .

WELCOME TO HELL is all I can say :mad:

Perhaps you need to speak with the powers above or CQC. There is no way I would have even taken charge if I felt that the skills mix was inadequate at Handover never mind afterwards. As a nurse you have a 'duty of care' and have the right to ensure your patients safety. Why accept the handover if you thought the skills mix was inadequate?

No it's all fine. The multi-culti far left told us it would all be fine and would a traitorous communist lie? Surely not!

Nobody would lie. Life just isn't as simple as you would like it to be.

Just ask yourself why the NHS employs so many immigrants.

Perhaps you will be tipping up a little extra tax...:rolleyes:

Well anybody who tells me that the NHS is safe right now needs their brain feeling. I have had the shift from hell because the idiots who do our holiday board has let 3 senior staff off on holiday at same time. They are Philoppeno Nurses & they seem to get away with whatever they want when it comes to holidays because they have families. What is all that about. It left me with a horrendous skill mix . A poor new girl out of her depth & I had to take over & I was in charge & had to take a team of patients aswell .

How many 'senior nurses' would you normally expect to have on a shift? Are all senior nurses Filipinos with families?

---------- Post added 09-08-2013 at 00:41 ----------

No it's all fine. The multi-culti far left told us it would all be fine and would a traitorous communist lie? Surely not!

Nah...you got that wrong Andy, it was dear old Enoch who said the NHS would be safe in multicultural hands (maybe he'd hoped for a brigade of childless Asians who nodded deferentially at the indigenous when told of their 2 day pa holiday entitlement) ;)

Good experience! Nothing like on the job training