Buses driving dangerously again

I don't think for one moment that all bus drivers are excellent, maybe 99.9%, however I'm sure there are considerably more bad car drivers than bus drivers.

Hope this is just not another opportunity to knock bus drivers.

I just hope,for the sake of road safety that you are now reversing in and driving out, as it should be done.

i was just about to say the same thing!! :) i live on a bus route and i always reverse in to my drive to spare myself the task of reversing out onto a main road.... simples

Quite an interesting read above, and i cant see where the OP has any valid points at all here, Everything is against them.

"You pulled out and was doing 10 - 15 mph......... As said, This takes a couple of seconds, Now if this is a strait road and can be seen, The bus MUST have been in your view already, therefor making you to be in the wrong.

Also if the bus driver had to accelerate to overtake, He must have been under the speed limit, Therefor cannot have been "Well over the speed limit as you state?" If he was Well over the speed limit, Then how did you observe this when pulling out? You must have seen the bus coming?

Im not saying bus drivers are perfect either, and you say you have already had action taken against on, and they told you this (They wouldn't give you this information) it would be a generic apology letter stating they would take appropriate action.

As for involving the police and causing some one to loose there job, Wouldn't this be what you really wanted? An unsafe bus driver no longer behind the wheel of a bus no matter if it is your road or any one else's road? If they are unsafe to drive a bus they dont deserve the job!

For CCTV and has already been said, It should not be viewing the road at all anyway! and if you did have this "footage" why not upload it for people to see what actually happened?

Quite an interesting read above, and i cant see where the OP has any valid points at all here, Everything is against them.

"You pulled out and was doing 10 - 15 mph....

Let me stop you there. I pulled out, engaged drive then pulled off

Its all there if you take the time to read it. :)

Ok, So you did do this, That still doesn't make sense.... So you REVERSED out of your parking space.....

The bus was speeding as your first post

You pulled out and engaged drive.... 1mp or 20mph, It makes no difference.

The bus had to swerve onto the other side of the road, Along with accelerating? How can you say "he accelerated?".

If this was say a 30mph limit, and for you to be 100% he was speeding, Then he was doing 35+ down the road that ........ you thought is safe to pull out into when you knew he was coming, and knew he was speeding?

It really is as if you are making the story up! If you are going to pull out into moving traffic, You should do it with time to accelerate to prevent the vehicles being slowing down or to the speed limit surly?

Will await more :roll::roll: which indicated to me that the OP doesn't have any valid answer/reasoning for a reply..

Edited by PrincessKate

We have read it. How about putting your video on youtube and linking it so we can view what happened. It will save you making us all a cuppa.