Buses driving dangerously again

It's not hard to see a bus driving dangerously.

They're hardly known for their ability to nip into small gaps, stop or go rapidly and quickly change direction.

If one comes hammering down the street and barges alot of traffic out of the way it's something you tend to notice.

was you reversing out of your drive again?

No. I was on the road pulling away. As i got to about 10 to 15 mph he floored it then over took on the wrong side of the road.

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 13:07 ----------

You cannot say for certain,

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it. :)

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 13:09 ----------

It's not hard to see a bus driving dangerously.

They're hardly known for their ability to nip into small gaps, stop or go rapidly and quickly change direction.

If one comes hammering down the street and barges alot of traffic out of the way it's something you tend to notice.

There were 3 eye witnesses who have all said they are going to be ringing the bus company. Hopefully along with my complaint something will be done to stop them driving like madmen!

No. I was on the road pulling away. As i got to about 10 to 15 mph he floored it then over took on the wrong side of the road.

well they wont need your cctv then. if the driver has done anything wrong the bus cctv will pick it up, all the new buses have it

I'd be worried if he floored it on the right side of the road.

I bet this bus did nothing more than overtake you and, of course, you got a bee in your bonnet about it.

So, what speed was he travelling at then?

well they wont need your cctv then. if the driver has done anything wrong the bus cctv will pick it up, all the new buses have it

Yes, thats how they knew the driver had driven dangerously the last time i had to make a complaint. The lady on the phone told me they dont all record though so i guess i was lucky it was a bus with fully functional cctv.

I'd be worried if he floored it on the right side of the road.

I bet this bus did nothing more than overtake you and, of course, you got a bee in your bonnet about it.

So, what speed was he travelling at then?

theres a good chance the bold happened, I would never trust a complaint against a bus without evidence as car drivers do have a habit of thinking they are always right. I doubt the bus was speeding either but if he was driving dangerously then the bus cctv will show it

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 13:17 ----------

Yes, thats how they knew the driver had driven dangerously the last time i had to make a complaint. The lady on the phone told me they dont all record though so i guess i was lucky it was a bus with fully functional cctv.

so did they find the driver was in the wrong last time?

There is no chance thats how it happened.

Ive already posted exactly how it happened. The witnesses all say the same. The thing we all have in common is we were all there.

i'm only going on my experiences with car drivers when i'm in my bus, they never think it's their fault even when it is. your right though I wasn't there or agent orange so its a good job there is cctv on buses now

i'm only going on my experiences with car drivers when i'm in my bus, they never think it's their fault even when it is. your right though I wasn't there or agent orange so its a good job there is cctv on buses now

I wonder if the bus company would be happy to take the OP to court if this turns out to be lies?

Edited by Agent Orange