Buses driving dangerously again

so did they find the driver was in the wrong last time?

Yes they did.

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 13:44 ----------

i'm only going on my experiences with car drivers when i'm in my bus, they never think it's their fault even when it is. your right though I wasn't there or agent orange so its a good job there is cctv on buses now

and houses.

How do you know he was well over the speed limit?

To be fair it's quite easy to tell if someone's speeding without knowing the precise numbers. At say 35 in a 30 you might have a strong suspicion; at 40 it would be obvious. No measuring equipment required...

Actually what this sounds like it could also be is

- OP is stationary (ie parked)

- Bus goes to drive around said stationary car

- OP decides to drive off whilst bus is already attempting to pass causing a dangerous situation herself, simply because she doesn't want to get stuck behind a bus

- Once again the bus driver has had to take evasive action.

Same suggestion from me as last time. Instead of complaining to the bus company, report it to the police and see who gets action taken against....

That's the thing I don't get - if the bus is close enough to have to pull onto the other side of the road, or if the bus is close enough to see that she is pulling out, then she can see that traffic is coming and is pulling out in front of traffic.

Accelerating to 10-15 mph as she mentions takes a couple of seconds in pretty much any car, ao why was she pulling out when a bus was only a couple of seconds behind her.

Like you said. You dont get it :)

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 14:37 ----------

- OP decides to drive off whilst bus is already attempting to pass causing a dangerous situation herself, simply because she doesn't want to get stuck behind a bus

Same suggestion from me as last time. Instead of complaining to the bus company, report it to the police and see who gets action taken against....

I want buses to drive safely on my road. I dont want to get someone the sack by involving the police. There are too many people these days who are too quick to report things to the police. If it continues to happen then i may have to think again but for now i trust that the bus company will sort it out.

Indeed, because you haven't explained why it is the bus drivers fault.

Yes i have. I explained in plenty of detail at the beginning but if theres any specifics you dont get then feel free to ask me.

If it helps ill do a little recap. I pulled out of my drive into a clear road. Put the car in drive, moved away. Bus comes speeding down hill and he was going too fast. Rather than slow a little and let me gain speed he accelerates and drives on the wrong side of the road causing others to stop. Some of these others have told me they will be contacting the bus company to complain about the bus drivers driving. If theres anything you dont get from that then you can either ask me again or come over the my house and watch the cctv yourself.

Given the details in the previous thread and this one, I'd have to agree with this version of events to be the most likely.

If you had only got to 10-15 mph then the road cannot possibly have been clear when you pulled out, because that should only have taken a couple of seconds. Or you did not start going immediately making the bus driver think you were stopped and needed overtaking.

Can you stop this now please? Ive told you what happened. Ive told you you can come and see for yourself. Can you please stop with this constant repetitive going over the same stuff making the same "points".

---------- Post added 04-07-2013 at 15:22 ----------

Given the details in the previous thread and this one, I'd have to agree with this version of events to be the most likely.

Then youd be wrong.

Yes i have. I explained in plenty of detail at the beginning but if theres any specifics you dont get then feel free to ask me.

If it helps ill do a little recap. I pulled out of my drive into a clear road. Put the car in drive, moved away. Bus comes speeding down hill and he was going too fast. Rather than slow a little and let me gain speed he accelerates and drives on the wrong side of the road causing others to stop. Some of these others have told me they will be contacting the bus company to complain about the bus drivers driving. If theres anything you dont get from that then you can either ask me again or come over the my house and watch the cctv yourself.

The bus cannot have been that far away if it appeared from nowhere, caught you up and then proceeded to overtake you. You either have a very short road, or something is amiss.

Erm, so the bus overtook you. The bus is entitled to do so, however, as I was not there, cannot comment on the other cars taking evasive action.

You were driving away from your home, doing 10-15 mph, so one would assume you were a more than a few houses away from your home at this point. If so, does your CCTV film the entire street?

Edited by Agent Orange

The bus cannot have been that far away if it appeared from nowhere, caught you up and then proceeded to overtake you. You either have a very short road, or something is amiss.

Erm, so the bus overtook you. The bus is entitled to do so, however, as I was not there, cannot comment on the other cars taking evasive action.

You were driving away from your home, doing 10-15 mph, so one would assume you were a more than a few houses away from your home. Does your CCTV film the entire street?

If so, this is illegal filming.