Best curry you've ever tasted?

NewBiz

One of the "warm in the foil bag" ready meal jobs you can get from most Asian stores. With a boil in the bag rice.

It wasn't so much that the food was outstanding, but it has to rank about the best i've had, after a very long day up Stob Coire nan Lochan, Bidean Nam Bian, Stob Coire Sgreamhach and Beinn Fhada.

Warmed up on the camping stove, and eagerly eaten accompanied with a bottle of Jennings Cumberland (because Scotland has the best hills but Lakeland the best beer) while my throbbing feet steamed as my walking boots came off, it was one of the most welcome and heavenly meals of my life!

Thanks. Really mixed reviews on their site, it seems people either love them or hate them!

---------- Post added 27-06-2013 at 13:30 ----------

I like the ones from Hanifas, but stopped going ages ago due to being jipped at the door. I settle for another place now but they are not as good.

A shame really.

Where's Hanifas? Never heard of them, and what is 'being jipped' sounds painful!