Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Lets hope he can make a sub on saturday

We should have enough firepower without having to risk playing Danny Webber.

Quinn Ok.striker Danny Webber has returned to training following a hamstring injury, he is not quite ready for first-team action.Webber nearly back,YeeeeesUP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Brilliant news! :clap:

Warnock has said that he rested Tongey because we have an important game coming up this weekend and he is on 4 yellows.

If he got another one tomorrow would he be banned for Sat?

I'm not quite sure what the rule is for a missing a game when a player gets 5 yellows. Geary was banned for the Plymouth game because he picked up his 5th yellow against Derby, but I think he played against Watford.:confused:

The wednesd*y thread in comparison has about 960 posts and half of them are from Blades :hihi: :hihi:

That is possibly because of the increasingly popular 'Owlstalk' which most Owls fans prefer to this forum, I think you will find.

That is possibly because of the increasingly popular 'Owlstalk' which most Owls fans prefer to this forum, I think you will find.

Ours was that popular we broke it. We have had to start a fresh one.

Reading's Leroy Lita wil not play against Sheffield United due to a face injury while out in Bristol.The club will not comment how this came about but he should be fine to play on Friday.But Kitson is back,our defence have to be on top form tonight to deal with there main striking threat & I hope after 3 games we can bang some goals in ourselves.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Any predictions for tonight & Saturday?

I'd be happy with 4 points, and I don't care how they come as long as we get 3 of 'em on Saturday !!!

Expecting a win tonight may be a bit ambitious, especially as we have new players that need time to gel with each other. However, we are due a good win, and no doubt NW will be revving the team up for a concerted effort.

My only concern is that we drop the long high ball tactics, and get back to playing the passing game which seems to have been missing of late.

NW, ARE YOU LISTENING !!!!

LATEST NEWS:-

Leroy Lita to miss top-of-table clash

Lita has a good scoring record for Reading

Reading striker Leroy Lita will miss Tuesday's top-of-the-table clash with Sheffield United with a facial injury.

The Royals confirmed that he suffered the injury following an incident in Bristol on Saturday.

The Championship leaders withdrew Lita as a precautionary measure but are confident he will be fit to face Luton on Friday.

Lita has scored 14 goals for the Royals this season following his £1m summer switch from Bristol City.

Sounds like he got bashed down near his former club to me?

Yeah- i heard he got glassed!! lol!!

If tongy gets another booking he gets a 1 game ban but thats suspended for 1 week so he will play on saturday if he gets booked tonight.

Anyone else not going tonight and taking there Mrs out for a meal?

Anyone else not going tonight and taking there Mrs out for a meal?

No, Im working it. I just couldn't miss the game. shes cool with it though, I took her for a meal and stuff on Sunday.:D