Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Mark - 1 minute too late!!! lol!!!

I had already booked and paid the deposit before i realised- its ok though- im fine, honest *collapses into floods of tears*

Anyone else not going tonight and taking there Mrs out for a meal?

Yes, I'm in the same boat as you. But it's only one game. :)

Yes, I'm in the same boat as you. But it's only one game. :)

As long as im there for saturday!!! :D

Ours was that popular we broke it. We have had to start a fresh one.

I am impressed!

I am impressed!

You'll be depressed on Saturday evening ....... go post on the Swillsborough thread and stop bunging ours up with your senseless wittering.

Howdy.

Scottf. You still want me to text you updates tonight?

Excellent signing the Horse - always preferred him over Ade when we didn't know what was going on.

I'm taking the gf to the match - how's about that for a valentines evening :D

Anyone for a few choruses taking the **** out of the Ginger Whinger? We know he hates it :)

Blades: Kenny, Bromby, Armstrong, Morgan, Short, Jagielka, Montgomery, Ifill, Tonge, Dyer, Akinbiyi. Subs: Flitcroft, Shipperley, Kabba, Kozluk, Gillespie

I am a little suprised that Dyer is starting ,but he deserves a chance I hope he does well,c'mon you red & white wizaards.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Dyer was a very pleasant surprise, I thought we'd signed a lemon but proved me wrong on that performance :)

Deserved to win and it was a very entertaining match.

As for Ade - not impressed with him at all so far. 4 matches and he's not exactly set the world on fire in any of them - fair enough we were playing hoof ball last few games but tonight he was just plain crap. He takes an age to decide what to do with anything.

Had to listen to the game on the radio :?

Great result though... I was quietly expecting Reading to come and give us a beating tonight but we matched, and for long periods of time, we out played them. Very encouraging :)

It's a pity about Short and Bromby though. No idea how long they are going to be out for :?

Monty back in midfield and covering every blade of grass. Nice....... 8)