"Gurner Milan" in the star

monzaman

What you need now is Barbara windsor and jack douglas to join your committee,and then they could film"carry on, not paying on time".

You never know it could be a box office hit,and i'm sure dodgy sid would take a BIG % of the takings,if not all!!!

Eyup Cuttsie,can't tha sleep either?

I'm worried about my runner beans.

---------- Post added 25-05-2013 at 00:17 ----------

Three on one line,is that a record,god i never realised how much they loved their beloved sid!!!!

Who's Sid.

So let me get this right,we can only comment on people on the forum(such as footballers or managers) if they can defend themselves WTF,well that's the end of the football forum.As for the cowardly bit well that's just a load of billhooks.

I think thats the 3rd attempt now to get blades to bite about mcCabe and still they haven't ,Ah well,where as the owls are BITING big style over dodgy sid james,oops sorry MM LOLLOLLOL

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:30 ----------

An attack on an O.A.P.,are you for real,i bet you're laugh a minute down the pub!

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.starstills.com/product_images/l/947/ss2257151_-_photograph_of_sid_james_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__66463_zoom.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.starstills.com/products/%28SS2257151%29-Sid-James-Movie-Photo.html?setCurrencyId%3D3&h=418&w=334&sz=34&tbnid=FSuaaVnG350IGM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=74&zoom=1&usg=__OcnCCsAAZb-Z4rEGcAcqZryESCw=&docid=iubdlKGr5KoTcM&sa=X&ei=HOqfUfHtIcjF0QXbuoGgDA&ved=0CGcQ9QEwDA&dur=100

Even mm is laughing,look at the picture LOL

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Most Owls are sitting very comfortable, no need to bite to be honest, we are above you again. Enjoy league one fella.

Same goes for Mr McCabe, sincerely hope he doesn't have to pull the plug on the sinking ship, because unlike you, I'm not bitter. I bet he would give his right arm to swap clubs with Milan right now.

Have you said that for charity sponsored BS, only got a few posts on here yet not stopped sniping, can see you being as popular as a fart in a spacesuit.

We all have a laugh on here at each other, and at each others team, I suggest you get used to it, there are no bitter fans on here TMK, Blades or Owls for that.

Have you said that for charity sponsored BS, only got a few posts on here yet not stopped sniping, can see you being as popular as a fart in a spacesuit.

We all have a laugh on here at each other, and at each others team, I suggest you get used to it, there are no bitter fans on here TMK, Blades or Owls for that.

Oh dear.

Listen, I'm not here to be popular, I am here to support Wednesday, and laugh at the Blades whenever possible. I know it's difficult when you hit rock bottom, we were there not long ago. Thing is, I have little sympathy for United, horrible club, so don't mind me while I enjoy the demise of the Blades.

Some people forget it's only football. No need to get personal.

I come on here and read posts attacking an old man who saved my club, who is doing a fantastic job by the way, yet I'm the one who is getting stick for laughing at you lingering in league one, losing to Yeovil in the playoffs and unable to attract a decent manager.

Always been the same, you lot can give it but you can't take it.

Oh dear.

Listen, I'm not here to be popular, I am here to support Wednesday, and laugh at the Blades whenever possible. I know it's difficult when you hit rock bottom, we were there not long ago. Thing is, I have little sympathy for United, horrible club, so don't mind me while I enjoy the demise of the Blades.

Some people forget it's only football. No need to get personal.

I come on here and read posts attacking an old man who saved my club, who is doing a fantastic job by the way, yet I'm the one who is getting stick for laughing at you lingering in league one, losing to Yeovil in the playoffs and unable to attract a decent manager.

Always been the same, you lot can give it but you can't take it.

Oh we can and do, read a few posts I'm one of the few that are straight on after any result and I tell it as it is. If you read my post you'd see I defended MM and I'm on record as hating McCabe .

Please don't delude yourself MM is doing a fantastic job, you're just plodding along and just avoided relegation. He puts just enough in, he'll not break the bank to take you further, he's setting you up as a nice proposition for someone to invest in.

We're not in demise okay not in a great patch but demise I think not, football goes in cycles and I've seen them all. I think you'll find MM is on record as saying it will be more loan players next season, it's not either fans fault it's the teams that treat them with such contempt.

I wasn't being personal I was pointing out that we're a friendly bunch on here don't call each other derogatory names and such, we have the occasional spat but hey that's football Sheffield style.

It's a good forum this one with some good lads & lasses on it, who love their clubs both sets have fans who disappear, if I'm not on then odds are I'm ill.

Pete

Oh we can and do, read a few posts I'm one of the few that are straight on after any result and I tell it as it is. If you read my post you'd see I defended MM and I'm on record as hating McCabe .

Please don't delude yourself MM is doing a fantastic job, you're just plodding along and just avoided relegation. He puts just enough in, he'll not break the bank to take you further, he's setting you up as a nice proposition for someone to invest in.

We're not in demise okay not in a great patch but demise I think not, football goes in cycles and I've seen them all. I think you'll find MM is on record as saying it will be more loan players next season, it's not either fans fault it's the teams that treat them with such contempt.

I wasn't being personal I was pointing out that we're a friendly bunch on here don't call each other derogatory names and such, we have the occasional spat but hey that's football Sheffield style.

It's a good forum this one with some good lads & lasses on it, who love their clubs both sets have fans who disappear, if I'm not on then odds are I'm ill.

Pete

No hard feelings :thumbsup: