Van driver. Sheer stupidity!!

yes keep looking in your mirrows and forget looking forward. :loopy: The speed that motor bikes come from behind is seconds, you are supposed glance into your mirrow before the maneuver not stare. :huh:

No,not just glance,LOOK.And also look over your right shoulder to check your blind spot.

And what biker is going to overtake you while you are indicating?On balance,he's going to be the dead one whilst you will be the one telling the bobby"I never saw him,he came out of nowhere"

By the way,would you do us all a favour by posting on here when you're thinking of taking your car out so I can leave the bike at home.

No,not just glance,LOOK.And also look over your right shoulder to check your blind spot.

And what biker is going to overtake you while you are indicating?On balance,he's going to be the dead one whilst you will be the one telling the bobby"I never saw him,he came out of nowhere"

By the way,would you do us all a favour by posting on here when you're thinking of taking your car out so I can leave the bike at home.

Good idea leave your bike at home you will live longer.:loopy: and it's obvious you don't drive a car because your mirrows are efficient enough, if you ever took a driving test you would know it's a fail if you look over your shoulder other than when reversing. :loopy:

Good idea leave your bike at home you will live longer.:loopy: and it's obvious you don't drive a car because your mirrows are efficient enough, if you ever took a driving test you would know it's a fail if you look over your shoulder other than when reversing. :loopy:

Mirrows(sic) are not sufficient.There is a blind spot that needs to be checked when pulling out to overtake.It doesn't have to be anything as small as a bike,a car can be lost for a split second at motorway speeds.

It's funny,some people seem to be plagued by the incompetance of other drivers,others never seem to have a problem.I wonder.....................?

can you ride tandem :suspect::suspect::suspect:

Best lower the speed limits there then!

That's seems to be the only answer to road safety nowadays

I am thinking about writing a letter to the new police commissioner. Asking him to get the police to look at catching motorists that are not paying attention to the important task of driving.

Lack of attention I believe, is a major cause of road accidents.

I am thinking about writing a letter to the new police commissioner. Asking him to get the police to look at catching motorists that are not paying attention to the important task of driving.

Lack of attention I believe, is a major cause of road accidents.

No bad attitude is,and its worst among the slower drivers who think its their job to police the roads by any means they can dangerously muster.